• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galacta vs The Daughter

Daughter stomps with mind hax.

Sidious have the power to mind hax the SW galaxy which contains more than hundreds of quadrillions who is below GM Luke and GM Luke is an ant compared to the daughter.

\_(-_-)_/

Daughter says "You do not want to fight anyone, you want to leave her peacefully" and leaves

The real cal howard said:
Gali eats.

I'm honestly sick of SW leading with mind hax 10000% of the time.
Anakin Skywalker resists being drained from the dark reaper, and he's not even at full potential.

The Daughter just absolutely resist being eaten or drained from Gali and proceeds to mind hax her.

Can someone show me the Daughter mind haxing someone first thing, and tell me how fast her regen is?

If it isn't combat applicable can't Gali turn the Daughter into energy and eat her?

Galacta has a strict diet though and would probably avoid that.

Don't really know if Daughter leads with Mindhax.

The profile is based on Legends continuity, I don't think her canon version had enough showings for a profile otherwise. @Yobo

Gali devouring the Daughter isn't going to happen anytime, cuz Anakin during his clone war days resist being drained from the dark reaper, who is completely nothing compared to the daughter.

SomebodyData said:
The profile is based on Legends continuity, I don't think her canon version had enough showings for a profile otherwise. @Yobo
Pretty sure she's dead in legends too.

Assaltwaffle said:
If the Ones really are dead in canon, a revision thread needs to be made.
They were weakened and killed by a weapon made by and specifically designed to kill them.

Back