• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V999

He/Him
Fairy Tail VS Genshin Impact

• Speed are equalized
• Both are 6-C
• Gajeel X791 (Key of the Starry Sky Arc) and Tartaglia Fontaine Chapter version are used
• Gajeel : 10.8 Gigatons
• Tartaglia : 5.8 Gigatons with Foul Legacy Transformation
images

Gajeel : 1 (@Fallen_Angelicx)

Tartaglia :

Inconclusive :

images

images

Last edited:
2x ap difference but i didnt saw any resistances gajeel has against tartaglia plus he has damage boost so idk honestly

I know nothing about these characters but that'll make this very interesting. Going by profiles.... Gajeel seems to have a major upperhand. As Womica states, He's 2x stronger and he also has the LS advantage, he can enhance himself in metal making his attacks effective aswell. Leaning towards gajeel until furthur notice

I know nothing about these characters but that'll make this very interesting. Going by profiles.... Gajeel seems to have a major upperhand. As Womica states, He's 2x stronger and he also has the LS advantage, he can enhance himself in metal making his attacks effective aswell. Leaning towards gajeel until furthur notice
According to the page, Tartagila can only sustain his transformation for a short period as it takes toll on his body. Gajeel can outlast the guy if anything ontop of being already 2x stronger with his own amps. Gajeel FRA for now

Haven't watched Fairy Tail in years and didn't make it to Fontaine in Genshin Impact, but here goes.

Immediately, Gajeel will outstat Tartaglia in every stat other than the latter's superior skill, which is even better than Fontaine Traveller, at least till Foul Legacy comes into play. which will bump his stats to be almost equal to steel dragon man (cuz Class M lifting strength > Class K). While he doesn't have an answer to hydro and electro manip (moreso hydro since I remember him fighting Laxus and tanking his attack or something), his Iron Dragon Scales defences will hold out well for him to shrug off his attacks. However, with amps, Tartaglia will be faster than him and his intangibility will help in dodging some of his hits. Ajax's long ass disease name I forgor will only come into play if the battle drags on, but when it hits, it's going to hit quite well.

What are Tartaglia's weapons made of? If iron or steel, Gajeel will eat them and replenish himself to be able to tank more hits.

Regardless of whether he's in his Foul Legacy form or not, Gajeel would usually be in his face, attacking him directly. While the latter can dodge and try to stay far away from him to attack him, iron dragon man outranges him hard. Either an Iron Dragon's Roar will be shot straight at him, he stretch his steel limbs into a weapon at him or just ******* pull himself to Fatui guy.

In Foul Legacy, Tartaglia has a better chance at going through his Iron Dragon's Scales and defeating Gajeel, but boy he's a tough nut to crack because of his amped durability. Even then, this form will strain him hard and will only last a while. If Gajeel hasn't already defeated him due to AP differences or Tartaglia hasn't defeated Gajeel before his transformation is gone, he's going to be screwed so hard.

Gajeel can probably take this fight mid-diff, but I'm still not voting yet in case of corrections and debates and stuff.

(Also how do match thread starters calculate the exact AP for the characters?)

Haven't watched Fairy Tail in years and didn't make it to Fontaine in Genshin Impact, but here goes.

Immediately, Gajeel will outstat Tartaglia in every stat other than the latter's superior skill, which is even better than Fontaine Traveller, at least till Foul Legacy comes into play. which will bump his stats to be almost equal to steel dragon man (cuz Class M lifting strength > Class K). While he doesn't have an answer to hydro and electro manip (moreso hydro since I remember him fighting Laxus and tanking his attack or something), his Iron Dragon Scales defences will hold out well for him to shrug off his attacks. However, with amps, Tartaglia will be faster than him and his intangibility will help in dodging some of his hits. Ajax's long ass disease name I forgor will only come into play if the battle drags on, but when it hits, it's going to hit quite well.

What are Tartaglia's weapons made of? If iron or steel, Gajeel will eat them and replenish himself to be able to tank more hits.

Regardless of whether he's in his Foul Legacy form or not, Gajeel would usually be in his face, attacking him directly. While the latter can dodge and try to stay far away from him to attack him, iron dragon man outranges him hard. Either an Iron Dragon's Roar will be shot straight at him, he stretch his steel limbs into a weapon at him or just ******* pull himself to Fatui guy.

In Foul Legacy, Tartaglia has a better chance at going through his Iron Dragon's Scales and defeating Gajeel, but boy he's a tough nut to crack because of his amped durability. Even then, this form will strain him hard and will only last a while. If Gajeel hasn't already defeated him due to AP differences or Tartaglia hasn't defeated Gajeel before his transformation is gone, he's going to be screwed so hard.

Gajeel can probably take this fight mid-diff, but I'm still not voting yet in case of corrections and debates and stuff.

(Also how do match thread starters calculate the exact AP for the characters?)
Actually, I'm voting Gajeel for this unless something comes up.

Last edited:
Back