• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaea (marvel comics)

Ouch this profile hurts to look at, so many mistakes.
Wrong bolding
I have no ideia how to describe the unnecessary amount of links in the summary to pages that don't even exist.
The image with subtitle that is not used here
Lots and lots of spacing mistakes.
No references to anything
Some stuff doesn't have proper justification
We don't gave Omnipotence not even to TOAA or Demiurge who are very clearly above her, why would Gaea have it?

My knowledge on Gaea is not good most of it cames from what I read because of Demiurge but I know that's not even good enough to be a profile even if you got all information you say.
Fix the mistakes, add the references then we talk properly

Wrong bolding
I have no ideia how to describe the unnecessary amount of links in the summary to pages that don't even exist.
We don't gave Omnipotence not even to TOAA or Demiurge who are very clearly above her, why would Gaea have it?

My knowledge on Gaea is not good most of it cames from what I read because of Demiurge but I know that's not even good enough to be a profile even if you got all information you say.
Ok sorry I'm trying to fix it now

Since geae is a conceptual being like every elder god, it should receive Abstract Existence, some haxes seem very unnecessary, especially Superhuman Physical Characteristics

Gaea should get immo 8 and AE 2 for representing the concept of life (by the way, your userblog looks really bad)
I'm try to fix it

Wrong bolding

I agree with all this.

bump I have added Reference and the content has been edited. What is everyone's opinion?
Significantly better now, still some mistakes
Multiple spacing problems
Lower case on the start of a sentense
As far as I know the format for powers with type usually is
Abstract Existence (Type 2; Justification)

I don't see where you took Power mimicry of that, if she has the powers of all the livig beings then she is not copying it

Summoning? Atum came on his own will, at best you can say its telepathy since he sent something to his mind.

I have some doubts about Precognition, it seems more like she used vision as in a goal not as an actual vision of the future.

I looked at the source code, and to be brutally honest. It looks horrendous, I even tried fixing all the different formatting typos only for everything to be undone because it was edited while I was trying to apply. But please look up Common Editing Mistakes because there are a lot of those.

Lower case on the start of a sentense
I will fix that
I don't see where you took Power mimicry of that, if she has the powers of all the livig beings then she is not copying it
Sorry but I don't know what to use for that ability. Are there any ability similar to what she did?
Summoning? Atum came on his own will, at best you can say its telepathy since he sent something to his mind.
Sorry I will fix that to Telepathy. But can I use this statement as her summing ability? It stated that she summoned Demiurge (here)
I have some doubts about Precognition, it seems more like she used vision as in a goal not as an actual vision of the future.
Ok I will delete that ability

Last edited:
I will fix that

Sorry but I don't know what to use for that ability. Are there any ability similar to what she did
I think there is no actual ability for this, if she has all abilities of those on Earth you would just had the abilities she used from other characters.
Sorry I will fix that to Telepathy. But can I use this statement as her summing ability? It stated that she summoned Demiurge (Thor and Hercules: Encyclopaedia Mythologica)
I highly doubt that, I took it as she just calling Demiurge and him showing up on his own.
Ok I will delete that ability
Technically if she has all the powers of those on Earth that would give her Precognition one way or another, but I think this ability of hers requires a better explanation. What is the conditions to her having those abilities?

I think there is no actual ability for this, if she has all abilities of those on Earth you would just had the abilities she used from other characters.
Ok
I highly doubt that, I took it as she just calling Demiurge and him showing up on his own.
what about this statement? gaea was summoned by thor so she can summoned atum to another dimension to help thor fight with evil elder god set. Thor annual #14

Technically if she has all the powers of those on Earth that would give her Precognition one way or another, but I think this ability of hers requires a better explanation. What is the conditions to her having those abilities?
I might mistaken (again?) I thought she would have some of those abilities because she's goddess,she might have a vision of a future. It make sense to me. But if it too variable I will delete it.

I'm planning to deal with the Elder Gods (Gaea included) in a future revision, to be clear. Though, as it stands, I don't think the profile is very good at all, for reasons already noted.
Is my information wrong or just a common editing mistake? And I'm so sorry if did something wrong because this is my first time creating profile.I'm really sorry but I will learn from my mistake.

Back