• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gabriel vs Gabriel

Its a close match, but I think Gabriel....

OK, Round 2: To aru Gabriel blitzes.

Round 1: destroying matter on subatomic level won't help Supernatural Gabriel vs to aru version, since the latter can regenerate from just energy remaining.

Time loops and pocket universe BFR work, if he can simply do so and doesn't have to touch the opponent or something. (for pocket universe stuff I am not sure if gabriel can not still return to the phase of heaven in that case) Reality warping works as well depending on which extent.

The level Supernatural gabriels Regenerationn isn't listed. If it isn't high enough to survive vaporization he would be not able to regenerate from the damage gabriel does. I will for now assume it isn't high enough.

So for speed equal, if supernatural gabriels standard tactic uses the hax that work I would give it to him I guess. If it isn't it is inconclusive, it would just depend on wether gabirel first chooses to use astro in hand to hit Gabriel with a planet or star, or if gabriel first chooses to BFR Gabriel.

(or if one just defeats the other one in physical battle)

Round 1: Spn Gabriel via time hax + reality warping inside his pocket dimensions/universes.

Round 2: To Aru Gabriel blitzes.

His Regenerationn is a bit hard to judge ,since his true form is pure light and he posses a human body to interact.In some cases angels have been seen to be damaged by normal means such as punches from superhuman beings ,on other cases we've seen their bodies completely destroyed which results in them being BFRed.

Back