• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gabimaru vs Momo Ayase

It is literally stated in your face that Ninjutsu techniques are related to Tao. Your interpretation of this is irrelevant, as the story is telling us that Ninjutsu = Tao. I'm just going to ignore you because you're genuinely just acting ignorant.

It's only related in terms of similar understanding, not related to the range at all. You're coming to tell me that I'm ignorant, but as I said, Shija knows more Ninjutsu techniques than Gabimaru. Does that mean she can use Tao techniques better than Gabimaru? Are you referring to something that is not provided in his profile?

There should be a clear distinction between Ninjutsu techniques and Tao techniques. Just because the two are related doesn't mean they can be used together. Many ninjas have Ninjutsu techniques, but that doesn't mean they possess Tao techniques. You shouldn't ignore this matter.

Those are explicitly martial arts techniques, not supernatural skills that allow you to change your bodily composition or ignite the oils in your skin. There is a clear distinction between physical Ninpo (which is Martial Arts) and supernatural Ninpo (which allows you to do supernatural stuff). The distinction you want is already there.
What point are you arguing about? Shija is indeed able to use Ninpo techniques too, and it is clearly stated in the scan that it is Ninjutsu techniques, which are not related to Tao techniques. The important point is that we should not use both of them together, but you are currently doing just that.

???? Literally WHAT are you not understanding?

Ninpo techniques that allow you to do supernatural stuff are explicitly related to Tao, not Ninpo techniques that are explicitly just physical martial arts skills. The scan I sent is referring to Iwagakure Shinobi being able to do supernatural stuff being related to Tao.

I'm being as blunt as humanly possible. You're wrong.

???? Literally WHAT are you not understanding?

Ninpo techniques that allow you to do supernatural stuff are explicitly related to Tao, not Ninpo techniques that are explicitly just physical martial arts skills. The scan I sent is referring to Iwagakure Shinobi being able to do supernatural stuff being related to Tao.

I'm being as blunt as humanly possible. You're wrong.
You're just making this issue even more difficult to understand. It's clear that Shija has Ninjutsu techniques, but she doesn't have Tao techniques. That alone means we should not combine them. You're merely showing that they are related, but in the end, they are not the same thing.

I'm gonna go with Gabimaru for this battle. Overall more skilled in battle and has better instincts. Momo's spirit hands would be her only win con via catching Gabimaru off guard since they are invisible but I'm pretty sure Gabimaru has the spiritual awareness to see them.

Back