• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaara vs Azir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, okay. He doesn't necessarily have to control them, but just stop their movements. Azir wouldn't know what happened except Gaara explains it.

I watched the anime and I have no idea of where it is in the manga and I can't remember what episode but I think it would be on the wiki. Also, I didn't say Rasa sealed Shukaku's sand manipulation, he just neutralized it making him unable to control it. I also don't know if Gaara's story was adapted in the anime, but he can use Magnet Release to achieve something similar.

Yeah what Monarch said, lol i gotta work on my wording a bit but thats what i meant ^^;

Even if he can stop his soldiers from moving with gold dust despite him probably not being strong enough to hold them back due to the power difference, Azir could just make plenty more before they die from their 9 second lifespans. Also, Azir's soldiers appear to be equipped with metal and cloth and he can control them with just fine despite the added weight, though that could just be cool art design.

I just explained why the power difference wouldn't matter. They're actually on the same tier. Rasa and Shukaku aren't. But I explained why he couldn't do anything. And I'm pretty sure Shukaku is heavier than Azir's soldiers but it didn't stop him from getting subdued. And like I've been saying, Gold Dust and Magnet Release are not the only options he has for the soldiers, he can stop their movements completely and Azir wouldn't know what happened.

Gaara via flight and the ability to make an intagibile sand clone to give him some spare time to strategize and do damage. Also Gaara's absolute defence is really tough and i dont see it getting bypassed so easily. Gaara mid-diff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back