• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future vs stomach

Vs
Ft2 is bloodlusted. 2-A key
Kirby is in character. 3-C key
Both are at peak.
400 meters away.
Speed is equalised.

Last edited:
It's still an AP stomp tho cuz Kirby only scales to 32 ZettaFOE and Future Warrior fought Janemba who's 3-C+

i dont think FW resists anything in this key...... the reason he has those resistances is that he has godly ki. I'm not sure if he has god key at this point in time

Besides AP, fw2 can copy his abilities even genetic ones, that could mean something?

Last edited:
Is it mind manipulation or something?
It seems that is morality and empathic manipulation.
Well ft2 resists morality, madness, corruption and mind manipulation so I doubt that would work

Does he resists in a 3-B scale?
He resist corruption (or was it morality, or mind manip) from demigra, which is superior to dabura who did it on zamasu who is living Space-time so it was on a 4D scale. My memory is a bit rusty so I could be wrong.

I guess that's true.
The only character that got effected by these characters were most saiyan saga villains, name saga and frieza saga, cell saga and kid buu.
Ft resisted.
The characters were toie versions I suppose

I guess that's true.
The only character that got effected by these characters were most saiyan saga villains, name saga and frieza saga, cell saga and kid buu.
Ft resisted.
The characters were toie versions I suppose
What dragon ball hax, doesnt the future warrior resist?

Back