• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think future trunks takes this since he's skilled in martial arts and swordsmanship, and he has energy blasts, can fly, create afterimages, and can sense tifa's energy. Not to mention that trunks can use after images to fool her, and has the slight edge in speed, and the heat dome attack can help since she cannot fly, so tifa has to take the attack head on.

Going to have to go with Trunks here, while Tifa is a more sodly 4-B because Trunks is a likely 4-B with likely in all his stats, Trunks has some advantatges that can and will give him the win, the most important one is being capable of flight, the other is his massive range and strong ki attacks like the burning attack, and the most important one is that he will go directly for the kill just like with Dabura and will use all the advantatges he can get to win (or escape as he did in his fight with Black Goku). But this is a close one, good match.

Tifa turns Trunks into a frog, then steps on him. Tifa uses haste and overwhelms him with various forms of magical attacks. Tifa summons magical demigods and the proceeds to gang up on trunks. Riga poisons Trunks, and lasts long enough to eventually over power him. Tifa wins from pure versatility, her lack of flight has never hampered her ability to fight people who can fly.

What versatility, trunks can easily throw her and heat dome attack her until she's down for the count. And he's more skilled in martial arts and swordfighting than tifa. Also, why would tifa try to kill trunks if this isn't even a bloodlusted match?

Well a character must die so trunks more skilled I see its would be a good fight but he also has the range advantage he can also fly. So yeah trunks for the win

LTB2000 said:
What versatility, trunks can easily throw her and heat dome attack her until she's down for the count. And he's more skilled in martial arts and swordfighting than tifa. Also, why would tifa try to kill trunks if this isn't even a bloodlusted match?
You mean other than he is attacking her? She has every reason to stop his attacks and if he is acting serious, so would she. That sword swings both ways, so why would Trunks throw her And blast her to death if he isn't bloodlusted. If they are fighting, they are going to do what works best, and I don't buy that Tifa instantly gets thrown And no blasted to death. That's giving trunks a massive first move assumption And basically asking Tifa to try not to move or retaliate.

And don't give me that "what versatility?" She has access to summons, elemental magic, paralysis, poison magic, all kinds of status affecting magics really, magic that effects time, etc.

All she needs is Haste/Slow/Toad. Then she squashes Trunks or plays soccer with him. She also has teleportation that a doesn't have a lengthy start up time like Instant Transmission and is more skilled than him in hand-to-hand combat (slugging it out with Safer-Sephiroth anyone).

It's called master materia, and I see no reason to not give her access to it. Even then, she has more than enough slots to cover at least one of each thing I listed, if not two. Versatility is something she takes easily, giving her a greater range of win scenarios.

And trunks has the advantage in range with his ki blasts. Once he figures out about the materia, he'll try to destroy it. He's not going to be like goku or vegeta.

He is never going to have the chance to make that connection. His range advantage isn't that great, she has tools to deal with it. He flings ki, she flings spells. She has a variey of status ailments to hit him with that either kill him or allow her to wait him out. She has summons that can fly and allow her to gang up on him. This is all the abridged version of what she has. Trunk's one advantage, range, is not only minor, but she has answers to it. While his answer to hers is getting pummled by different spells why he tries to figure out what she is doing, many of which, completely trounce him.

That said, from what we can see, this can't really be added since it's a complete and utter hax stomp in Tifa's favor. According to the versus rules, Trunks needs to have some ability to make up for being utterly outhaxed, which he doesn't.

Since Trunks doesn't have any defense against Tifa's Materia. I'm going to give my vote to Tifa Lockhart in this fight. It's true that flight and ki blasts are an important advantatge, but being able to poison, petrify, confuse, insta-kill or stop time makes this fight victory by hax

He's definitely 4-B cause he fought on par with ssj2 goku. And trunks is at least ftl+ while tifa's just ftl+.

Tifa's hax gives her quite a good edge here (haste, slow and toad for example), she could jsut recude Trunks' speed so much that he won't be able to keep fightning. Both are even in everything else, but Trunks is indeed faster.

The calc Tifa is scaled to is significantly higher than baseline SS level, while Trunks is still hovering around baseline SS level. 3.108 mega-foe vs 22.4 foe isn't much of a fight. Trunks won't be able to hurt her, so the speed advantage is irrelevant. Trunks can't use it to his advantage and Tifa doesn't need hax to oneshot him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back