• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Trunks upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't Future Trunks be upgraded to 4B? Because he tells Goku and the gang he defeated Dabura and Babadi. And he is a SSJ2.

No, he isn't joking. Even the Stone Spit, was completely ineffective against Future Trunks. Only his sword turned to stone.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Dabura is High 4-C.
Yeah. But SSJ2 Teen Gohan>Perfect cell. And his kamehameha matched Cell's kamehameha which was solar system level. SSJ2 Future Trunks should be at least SPC level (Who is rated as 4B)

Also, Future Trunks truly destroyed Dabura by himself. No help from others and Dabura wasn't weakened by too many people.

If he can go SSJ2, then he should get 4-B, but the key should probably say "SSJ2 (Super)" or something.
Yeh. Goku said that Trunks was a SSJ2. And that he will show him the "next level" (SSJ3)

Also remember that spit Dabura likes to use? It didn't do anything to his clothes or his body. He only pertrified his sword and that's it. Once Future Dabura dies, his sword was likely turned back to normal.

Dekoshu said:
Also remember that spit Dabura likes to use? It didn't do anything to his clothes or his body. He only pertrified his sword and that's it. Once Future Dabura dies, his sword was likely turned back to normal.
I think the spit only works on beings or objects on par or weaker than Dabura

Really? Dabura's spit clearly affected Krillin and Piccolo, a powerful human and Namekian, respectively.

If he can go SSJ2, then he should get 4-B, but the key should probably say "SSJ2 (Super)" or something.
Although it's not about this topic, I would like to know if the person who wrote "Goku Black" will ever fix that name? It should be "Black Goku"

I suppose that "Likely 4-B" might be appropriate, if Trunks can go SS2.

Xenomorphios said:
Although it's not about this topic, I would like to know if the person who wrote "Goku Black" will ever fix that name? It should be "Black Goku"
No it's right it's supposed to be Goku Black".

And caused rather high amounts of damage to parts of the Future Earth, by himself. No low-level soldiers or using his ultimate attack.

He will most likely pose a challenge to regular Goku. We will be able to scale him soon.

SSJ2 Trunks was able to push SSJ2 Goku back. SSJ3 Gotenks couldn't even budge Copy Vegeta who was to Base Vegeta.

SSJ2 Trunks > Magetta/SSJ Cabba > Frost > Base Goku > SSJ3 GGotenk.

That seems like an abuse of powerscaling. It would be better to just put SSJ2 Trunks > Dabura and approx=SSJ2 Goku (Buu Saga)

I think that putting SSJ2 Trunks in "At least High 4-C", seems the most appropiate, he had some difficults in defeat Dabura. Don't known if he used SSJ2 against Dabura or he become stronger after that, if that is true, maybe "Likely 4-B"

It's really not that difficult to figure out. Trunks matched Goku in ssj2, so, he should be in the 4B tier. Likely 4B is the safe route, but I believe he should be 4B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back