• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion Zamasu vs Lady Bone Demon [0-0-1]

Fusion Zamasu vs Lady Bone Demon

Rules:
  • Equalized Speed
  • Zamasu doesn't have access to the Light of Justice, and Lady Bone Demon cannot use the Samadhi Fire
  • Both character can use any of their abilities to win
  • Fight occurs in a abandonned city
  • SBA for the rest
LDB: @Sdjlakjh
Zamasu:
Incon:

Last edited:
W matchup fr. From my viewpoint, LBD should win via outhaxing and outsmarting. Especially using her mind manipulation and soul manipulation

Not only Fusion Zamasu lack the resistance against them, his other half of the body is vulnerable to attacks. LBD has the capability to nulify and absorb other character's powers in the show

W matchup fr. From my viewpoint, LBD should win via outhaxing and outsmarting. Especially using her mind manipulation and soul manipulation

Not only Fusion Zamasu lack the resistance against them, his other half of the body is vulnerable to attacks. LBD has the capability to nulify and absorb other character's powers in the show
Alright, counted

Not only Fusion Zamasu lack the resistance against them, his other half of the body is vulnerable to attacks
I also think LDB's lack of resistances against Zamasu could be a little bit of trouble for the Demon as well as the AP gap but eh the Mind haxes would save her

Back