• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion Profile Saga

Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer

Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
We need a new saga to rebirth the site. Fusion profiles.

We have many methods and kinds of fusions we can do. I made my own, as you could see. Other than that, this is own way of making obsurdly OP characters make the term wanked look downplayed as hell. To the point where we make the Suggverse even closer to Shit Tier than before.

LET'S.

JUST.

DO IT!!!

I used paint and paint.net to crop and shit, but my interest in picture editing never lead me to improvement. I gues we can alsway beg someone with skill and interest, but that won't get more than a thanks in return.

Man, I wish I could do that, but I've tried and I am so bad at it. But how about some of us make a fused personal profile (SoytheBarbarian, Skodwarde The Hop, TheEverlastingBarbarian, ect)

Back