• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FTL+ speed for Infinite Apostles characters

The feat is basically Yorman with the 2nd seal saving Shirley from a beam of light, the beam has the speed of light since whoever attacked her said it is reflected in mirrors and burns things. What also puts it with this speed is the quote that Yorman had to use his maximum speed with the 2nd seal, which he is already FTL for being superior to Mid-Tiers characters who already attack at the speed of light.

Here's the calculated feat

The feat will scale at the character's full speed as he moved faster than the laser itself, so the characters that will scale to Yorman will be all other apostles (since the weakest apostle faced Yorman with the 4th seal) and Gods for being immensely superior to Yorman with this seal. With that everyone will have FTL+ speed.

However, Venier in the air was extremely agile, and even swayed, avoiding the sword energy. At the same time, she raised her jade finger again, aimed at Xue Li, who was rushing up from below, and released a white beam of light.

Seeing that the situation was not good, Yu quickly gathered his strength, kicked up with one foot, and rushed into the air at his fastest speed.

The speed of the white light beam is extremely fast, but fortunately, Yu is not slow. Just as the white beam of light was about to hit Shirley's forehead, Yu grabbed Shirley's bare feet and pulled her out of the attack path of the white beam of light.

After both feet landed, Yu immediately glared at Shirley and cursed:
"Can't you just see what's going on??"

When Xue Li heard this, she turned her face to the side, and replied extremely unhappily:

"Those who scold me should be beaten back immediately. This is my principle. J

When Yu heard this, she immediately wanted to scold Shirley for a while, thinking that this is some bullshit principle, her life is almost lost, doesn't she have no points in her heart??

But before Yu could speak, he saw Venier who was floating in the air and said with a smile:

"Forgot to tell you, in this [anti-magic space], all the walls can reflect the light I emit back like a mirror.

When Yu heard it, he was immediately startled, but when Yu reacted, it was too late, because the white beam of light had been reflected from the ground and aimed at the back of Hu's head.

In the eyes of any normal person, it is impossible for Yu to live for the next second.
However, no one expected that at the moment when the white beam of light was about to hit the back of Yu's head, Xue Li stepped forward and covered her chest with the gauntlet in her hand, blocking the white beam of light and the middle of Qu. .

The next second, the white beam of light directly shattered the magic gauntlet in Xue Li's hand and penetrated Xue Li's thin chest

it would be interesting to calculate the feat from below, for sure the result would be greater, but I have no idea how to calculate this, if anyone knows I would appreciate it if you explain to me

Back