• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
4-B Frieza would be his 100% Form from Nameck Saga...

Nefaria wins this easily. He can absorb Frieza's energy blasts and can regenerate his injuries. In the meanwhile Frieza gets weaker and if he somehow manages to survive, he's doomed because he's going to lose his FP Form.

Frieza oneshots. Nefaria scales to Thor whose calcs place him in the general vicinity of about 10-100x baseline Solar System level which is absolutely nothing to Frieza.

4-B Frieza is from the RoF arc from DBS. He casually scales above RoF Tagoma who was said to be as strong as Buu saga Ultimate Gohan.

This should be an AP stomp in favor of Frieza if Nefaria is as low as Jobbo says.

This is a Gohan who is a lot weaker than his Buu saga self, his ss form isn't that far solar system level, and frieza stomped him, I fail to see how this is an ap stomp since frieza probably isn't even that far above the base line.

If assalt's calc is used Cell would go from base line to 44x ss, which is still a stomp in nefaria's favour.

Fhfhghghg said:
This is a Gohan who is a lot weaker than his Buu saga self, his ss form isn't even solar system level, and frieza stomped him, I fail to see how this is an ap stomp since frieza probably isn't even twice the base line.
He shitstomps tagoma who beat gotenks.

I actually edited it, because I used the original version of the profile.

So can you delete that and re quote me?

Also didn't super saiyan gotenks nut shot tamoga and then defuse?

Still, an ss3 Buusaga goku level fighter isn't ridiculously above solar system level, as long as cell is still base line. Is assalt's calc is accepted then nefaria loses.

Never mind, I realise why now, as tagoma is ULtimate Gohan Level.

Cell's calc is "almost" accepted as of now.

Back