• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza VS Buuhan

I'm surprised this was never done before

First Form Frieza (Resurrection of F) VS Buuhan

* Standard Battle Assumptions (4-B versions are used. Fight takes place in the Cell Games Arena and speed is unequal)

* Frieza is allowed to transform into his 2nd and 3rd form

* Victory can be achieved by any means

* Frieza:

* Buuhan: 4 (WarriorofMite, Crimson_Shadow101,Omegas03, SamanPatou)

* Inconclusive

d5uguaz-d3b9b1c2-3bc2-4251-8625-abfc1a40f384.png
de2458c35ca62fd0c3fff462323fc5ee.png

Last edited:
I wonder how would be friezer when he saw Majin buu, according to Friazer the only people he is afraid of are the demon Buu and Beerus.

Anyway, buu has better regeneration, has more hax transmutation and duplication/absorption can be useful as well as they should have a similar power or so I think.

Last edited:
Ya, Buu has regen that will be hard to get past. Plus all his hax abilities. What's the ap? I feel like Frieza would have to have a big advantage to get the job done and even then, it doesn't look good. I think Buu just has to much going for him. I vote for Buuhan.

Well Buuhan is far superior to Buu Saga Ultimate Gohan as well so
Maybe this can still work.
First form Frieza's Death Beam strategy definitely won't be effective at the very least.

True, but since Frieza does have ways to overcome Buu's regen with AoE attacks, I think it's still fair

I am sure that Friezer does not have the ap to kill Buu due to his regeneration, besides that Buu could transmute Friezer if he is caught off guard

True, but since Frieza does have ways to overcome Buu's regen with AoE attacks, I think it's still fair
Yeah, but those are less ic than Death Beam spam.

And by the time Frieza figures out that he needs to do that, he might already be absorbed or transmuted, considering he hasn't met Majin Buu at this point and isn't aware of his capabilities, while Majin Buu spamming his hax when out-AP'd is something he's willing to do.

I think Buuhan takes this, but I don't think it's a stomp due to freiza's higher AP and his AoE which has a chance to overwhelm Buu's regen. Anyways, I'll just sit this out cause of my limited knowledge on DB.

Last i checked vegito never overtaxed it, not only was the AP advantage enormous, he could also reduce him into nothing with that remote kaboom thing, plus he was toying with buuhan

Can you show me where it is overtaxed.

After so many times of Buuhan regenerating after Vegito pounded him, Buuhan regenerated but couldn't easily regenerate a massive hole in his stomach. He was able to do it, but it took a fair bit more effort than he was used to.
Maybe this is an anime-only thing though, in which case disregard that.

the Gohan from FnF who can barely access to SSJ, stronger than his Peak at DBZ.

The heck.

Anyways I still vote Buuhan because of hax and he's likely the better fighter here. I am also sure Planet busting ain't working here.

Seeing how some people say Frieza can't do anything to Buu without transforming, I allow Frieza to transform into his 2nd and 3rd form if he needs to

I think Buu takes this.

In pure raw power, Buuhan should be fairly superior to 1st Frieza, who needs to transform to close the gap and I'm not even sure the third form has enough strength to annihilate Buuhan, even because he needs to hit him with a Supernova or another ball of energy.
But in combat, Buu's physiology and regen makes Frieza's options quite pointless, as close combat and death beams aren't that effective, and Buuhan should be more skilled and is more versatile. If Buu retains the memories of the people he absorbed, he also already knows what Frieza does.
And this Buu is prone to use the candy beam and absorption, which would be insta kill.
Frieza also takes time to transform, they aren't immediate, so I can see Buuhan seizing the opportunity to land a lethal attack if Frieza starts mutating.

Frieza easily Gohan stated even if he was in his prime couldn't defeat Tagoma a Frieza soldier who is way weaker than Frieza.
So Frieza should vaporize Buu in 1 hit no problem buts if he somehow plays with him and Buu get the chance to absorbs... we know Vegito let himself be absorbed so we don't actually know if could absorbs someone who is leagues above him. And if Vegito kept his powers as a candy i bet Frieza could too cause again he is much stronger than Buu saga Vegito.

Frieza easily Gohan stated even if he was in his prime couldn't defeat Tagoma a Frieza soldier who is way weaker than Frieza.
So Frieza should vaporize Buu in 1 hit no problem buts if he somehow plays with him and Buu get the chance to absorbs... we know Vegito let himself be absorbed so we don't actually know if could absorbs someone who is leagues above him. And if Vegito kept his powers as a candy i bet Frieza could too cause again he is much stronger than Buu saga Vegito.
This is just First Form Frieza though.

Also, the Gohan statement might get revised meaning Frieza's scaling would change, which would make this match outdated

Back