• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza vs bardock except it isn’t a stomp

Post zenkai Bardock was said to rival King Vegeta who had a power level of 10k. Frieza's 1st form is like 530k.

Edit: Did you mean Episode of Bardock key?

Post zenkai Bardock was said to rival King Vegeta who had a power level of 10k. Frieza's 1st form is like 530k.

Edit: Did you mean Episode of Bardock key?
Power levels don’t mean shit here.
If bardock was 10k, he would be 5-B. Only feats matter here, not power levels

Anyways, going of the linked calcs on the profiles, it seems they're both nearly dead even in AP if I'm not mistaken, with Bardock having a very, very minimal advantage
Bardock: 7.5532021e+39 Joules
Frieza: 7.3069286e+39 Joules
Or in other words, roughly a 1.03 times AP advantage for Bardock
Bardock scales to King Vegeta, who casually did his calc with a wave of his hand, while First Form Frieza did his calc with one finger, casually.

So it all depends who did his calc more easily

Voting Bardock for now due to more combat experience and the fact that Frieza will heavily understamate him. If the fight take a long time night might fall and then Bardock will become a great ape and crush Frieza

Ap is close but Frieza has his insane durability and could just as easily out last Bardock. If Frieza ever gets to a point where he feels like he is outgunned, he can just blow up the planet and suffocate Bardock. I'm going to vote for Frieza here.

Ap is close but Frieza has his insane durability and could just as easily out last Bardock. If Frieza ever gets to a point where he feels like he is outgunned, he can just blow up the planet and suffocate Bardock. I'm going to vote for Frieza here.
Woah good point, but bardock isn't like goku he would just kill frieza the moment he gets the chance. But you're right that's a win condition for frieza.

Well, Frieza can outlast strongest enemies than him, eventually Bardock will lose his SSJ transformation due lack of energy, no?

I'm not sure Frieza would underestimate him, he can read his power with the scouter. He may not believe it at first, but he will soon change his mind once he gets into the fight.

Bardock is prone to lose control, as he holds an immense grudge towards Frieza, which is valid even in the opposite way, but I think Frieza would be somewhat more rational.

Experience isn't that much useful, Frieza is a natural born talent who can compete in skill on equal ground with Goku and Vegeta, who are arguably more skilled than Bardock.

Frieza even has a more varied amount of techniques, for the little we have seen, but his death rays combined with his marksmanship abilities are likely more effective than random ki blasts and rays, something Frieza can still do too. He can also use his telekinesis, tail, horns, paralysis and such in a crafty way.

Blowing up the planet is a last resort that Frieza himself is wary doing, but it still exists.

I don't think the moon will be a factor, Frieza is aware of the oozaru, and can just blow it up, preventing the transformation to occur. I'm not even sure the fight would go on for several hours.

Edit: I also want to add Frieza's insane resilience and stamina, his body can endure much more punishment and damage than Bardock's.

I vote Frieza.

Last edited:
I guess I did understamate Frieza skills so much when I did made my argument for Bardock won
When I do not agree with some stuff in SamanPatou post, I agree with result be that Frieza win due to his skills advtantage

Why would he not know how to use it? It was clearly a technique he already knew since it functions a bit different from the kienzan

Hmmmmm. Would Bardock in great ape form change anything? Or would his episode of bardock change anything if he started in base?

Back