• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza downgrade

Universe level (Likely trained after the Tournament of Power and became much stronger than before), Universe level+ as Golden Frieza (Viewed as a threat by Vegeta, who believed he needed to keep training so as to not be surpassed and eventually killed by him)

Wait?

1. ??? Frieza was never stated to train in the Broly
2. Vegeta just feared that Frieza may train and come back one day with a power stronger than his golden state.

00:28:31,985 --> 00:28:36,072
Oh, you idiot! He only did that
because he was looking out for himself.

00:28:39,701 --> 00:28:43,204
Do you remember how much stronger
Frieza was when he came to Earth?

00:28:43,330 --> 00:28:47,208
What happens
when he achieves a newer form?

00:28:47,334 --> 00:28:50,128
Wait, are you saying
he might get even more powerful

00:28:50,253 --> 00:28:53,256
  • and come to try to beat us again?
  • There's no doubt about it.

00:28:53,381 --> 00:28:57,510
Huh, I don't know. I mean, we're the ones
who brought him back to life.

00:28:57,636 --> 00:29:02,057
Oh, you idiot! Do you really believe
that monster thinks he owes us anything?

3. End
  • Downgrade Post-ToP Golden Frieza
dbezuer-4c988b27-80e3-4d19-a3c6-03e76dd9afea.png

I think possibly works best atm if it's up for debate, it gives more room for discussion to be had on it and a compromise. So I agree to that

Frieza in ap you could say he shouldn't scale to low 2-c
But time and time again, he showed to have greater durability than the saiyans

Wasnt it stated by the director that Goku is close to become a god and Vegeta is trying to catch up, Frieza is coming stronger or with a development something like that? I will search for the pic later

Edit : I found it.

"On the usual suspects: Goku is already pretty close to being a god, and Vegeta is desperately trying to catch up. This time Freeza shows particular growth. He wants to be on top, but is pondering how he can with Beerus and co. around. Is his ambition to defeat the Omni-King?!"

"In Resurrection “F”, Freeza was at a huge disadvantage fighting on his own, but Nagamine says everyone should look forward to seeing how Freeza will oppose Goku and Vegeta this time around."

So it implies that he definitely got stronger

Last edited:
Iirc, Frieza also seemed confident he could beat Vegeta, but acknowledged he'd stand no chance against Goku. Hence was the reason he wanted to awaken Broly's power to begin with. Also, it is no theory but a fact, that Frieza has grown much stronger and wiser in very short time frames as of DBS. Like just by meditating in Hell, he finally mastered his Golden Form to use it for prolonged periods when it initially only lasted minutes.

I disagree with this.

It's clear that Frieza trained after the ToP, and the visual novel goes out of its way to show Frieza actually surviving constant attacks from Broly and even being able to sometimes affect him with his punches, meaning Frieza is actually somewhat close to Broly's level

There's no reason Frieza should be downgraded from Low 2-C

It's not an outlier because it's stated that he became stronger, there are no anti feats for him, this is his first fight after his growth

Yeah. If it is true that Frieza did train and became much stronger, thus scales to Goku and Vegeta, then he should not be downgraded.

@Orange greater stamina, not durability. Frieza survived Broly's onslaught for an entire hour is an outlier.
If we assume that he trained it is not far fetched that he surpassed both Goku and Vegeta in their blue forms. In fact that's consistent with the show : He showed more growth in 4 months than they did in decades

Back