• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza and Gohan Upgrade to 4-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gohan could be referring to his current best since he could not go Mystic at the time, so he might got weaker since there was a peaceful time after Buu and Beerus events and did not trained in order to take care of his family, but i'm unsure.

That's a nut shot, which can happen from literally anybody. Also, Gotenks is already High 4-C in base, and 4-B in his other forms.

Why would Gohan be referring to his current best, when that wouldn't be his best at all?

That is a gag scene. Also, at this point, it'd be ridiculous if the Z warriors feared someone on not even SPC's level and much weaker than all the Buu saga (main) characters.

I absolutely agree with RoF Gohan being 4-B as a Super Saiyan. Both himself, and I think Piccolo stated that Tagoma was as strong as Gohan in his peak, and after Ginyu took over Tagoma it was stated that he was even stronger.

What made Gohan weak wasn't a decrease of power, it was a lack of training that made him incapable of fully controlling his full-power. As both shown explained in the U6 and Multiverse Tournament Arcs, becoming a Super Saiyan in Dragon Ball Super has less to do with your actual power level and more to do with technique and skill.

Caulifla could murderstomp Buu Saga Super Vegito but she didn't have a Super Saiyan form do to a lack of technique. So using "Gohan could only go Super Saiyan" is not an argument.

@Matt

Same with Cabba casually lolstomping a fused SSJ3 but not even knowing what a Super Saiyan was.

Also i realized i forgot that Frieza also stated to aim to surpass Buu, i didn't take account to that.

If there is nothing left to discuss, sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back