• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friendly Criticism of Vs Battle wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Before this begins i want to say that I thoroughly appreciate this wiki. The admins and most users in general are interactive, friendly and easy going and this site is overall very good with a better community than most vs sites. With that said here are 2 problems I have with the site, and apologies ofnat anytime I seem harsh. I do not mean it.

1) and this is the big one. The battle rules are not only strict, they are also poorly and hypocriticly enforced at times. Reason: "do not create stomps whether by speed, tier or h@x" Beerus has had not 1, not 2, but 3 losses taken out and these losses were not stomps aside from Sailor Moob. It was LBT trying to remove losses for no real reason other than Beerus having a definitive disadvantage, which is not proper grounds to call a stomp battle just cause one cbaracter jas a losing chance. It was removed, but Goku vs Wonder Woman despite Goku being rigged to win as Gokus stats are superior, Wonder Womans speed advantage was gone and her only hax was taken away, effectively making the fight unwinnable. But much, much worse was Darth Vader vs Obito Uchiha. Vader stomps all 3 of those catagories to the point where poor Tobi never had a chance. Like. At all. Period. High 6A vs 6B, Rel+ vs MHS+ and Force vs Chakra. Obito was gonna die the second the fight started. All Im saying is that if one rule is to be made, itbshould be enforced. But also, speed, tier and hax are big things as most characters have some degree of hax in one way or another and I think eventually digjts will be so close people will just choose favorites. I understand not making stomps but I feel that it js too limiting half the time.

2) it accepts outliers too easily. This mostly applies to Dragon Ball GT and Metroid. As they both have 1 bighly inconsistent speed feat.

Anyway, your thoughts? Remember, this is not a hate thread, this is constructive criticism from a member who thoroughly enjoys this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back