• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freezing Feat Help

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
So I've got a character who froze the entire earth over (Including the landmasses and bodies of water) at Absolute Zero. I've been trying to reverse engineer a couple of calcs to reach a conclusion but don't quite understand where the temperature for Absolute Zero fits in to most of these or what I should be doing. Could I get some help in understanding what to do exactly (keep in mind I’m new to calculations in general)

Last edited:
Bringing an object to AZ would technically require infinite energy, and would break physics in weird ways.

That's why it's usually just counted as hax. I'm not sure you can use it to calculate an AP value.
It would be redundant anyways, and misrepresentative at worst, since it bypasses durability.

They should just have AZ as a hax ability with range that covers the planet.

Back