• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frank West takes on another Spy

Frank is likely physically stronger, is smarter when comparing Genius to High Intelligence, has more stamina in my opinion, is more durable, and has ways to counter Harry. Considering SBA starts them at sniping distance he could just try to pick him off from a distance. Frank doesn't exactly discriminate with how he kills psychopaths or humans after all. Him sniping is just as likely to happen as anything else. He also has many ways to get around a lot of Harry's abilities, mostly by staying st range of course. Though there is still a chance he'd go into CQC, and that...well, may or may not end well for him. He is still a good fighter but not the best.

How skilled is Harry? Because so far I see frank taking this due to greater versatility, intelligence, and stamina.

Ah alright. That makes things much more difficult, but Frank has the intelligence, AP advantage, stamina, and the sheer versatility to pull it off in the end. Not sure if Harry would be able to fight that absolute wall.

I'm gonna make West follow in Bond's footsteps and fight a bunch of anime. I just don't have many ideas.

Back