• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Adamantium Users (Pre-Retcon)
Mystique is stated to have a regeneration to cope with injuries as instantly and comprehensively as Wolverine’s healing factor. But when she was pierced by Wolverine's Adamantium claws it took about ten minutes for her to start regenerate (as it's stated that he stabbed her rib cage and heart) and later cicatrize the wound instead of a few seconds, which is the level of Wolverine's healing factor.

In summary, Wolverine's Adamantium claws apparently slowed down Mystique's regeneration, taking several minutes to heal a wound that normally would heal instantly in a few seconds. I don't know if that's an ability, maybe Limited Regeneration Negation since he doesn't fully nullify the regeneration but it does slow it down considerably, or maybe it's just nothing. If it qualifies as an ability then the other users of Adamantium weapons (Lady Deathstrike, Weapon XI and Silver Samurai) should also have it, as well as resistance to it since they can regenerate wounds from Adamantium weapons normally.

Mystique
Her profile should be splitted into two keys (Pre-Retcon and Post-Retcon). Her Pre-Retcon self would scale from Wolverine's stats as is the current profile, while the feats of her Post-Retcon self were only easily defeating soldiers and bodyguards, so she would just have 9-C/Peak Human stats.
Pyro
Currently he is High 8-C physically, which he should only have that tier with his Fire Manipulation and since he doesn't have any physical feats his other stats should be unknown, and his Fire Manipulation should also be Class 5 since launching cars is at that level. Plus new abilities:
Magneto (Post-Retcon)
Deadpool Downgrade
Currently he has 9-A stats even though he doesn't even have any 9-B calcs (he has a few but they are outdated and are 9-C at best). In the new movie, he withstood being punched through a pillar and launched through a wall, both of which should be calculated (I already requested for the feats to be calculated) but for now Deadpool could scale from this 9-B calc about making a human-shaped hole in a wall as a placeholder until his feats are calculated (I don't remember him having any other feat)

Also, his profile includes him killing his Pre-Retcon self with his gun as an AP feat, even if that was via weaponry and not a physical feat, which should be removed from the profile to avoid confusion since the scene is clearly a gag, and if it weren't it would be a big outlier since the bullet pierced through the Adamantium skull of Weapon XI, which is Low 7-B. Plus Weapon XI's regeneration is comparable if not superior to Wolverine's, who was able to regenerate from two Adamantium bullets directly into his brain, so unless Deadpool has Low 7-B bullets stronger than Adamantium that also nullify regeneration, the scene would be a gag or an outlier as I said previously.

Deadpool Downgrade
Currently he has 9-A stats even though he doesn't even have any 9-B calcs (he has a few but they are outdated and are 9-C at best). In the new movie, he withstood being punched through a pillar and launched through a wall, both of which should be calculated (I already requested for the feats to be calculated) but for now Deadpool could scale from this 9-B calc about making a human-shaped hole in a wall as a placeholder until his feats are calculated (I don't remember him having any other feat)
Deadpool and Logan also totalled a car by falling onto it so that’s worth noting as well
Also, his profile includes him killing his Pre-Retcon self with his gun as an AP feat, even if that was via weaponry and not a physical feat, which should be removed from the profile to avoid confusion since the scene is clearly a gag, and if it weren't it would be a big outlier since the bullet pierced through the Adamantium skull of Weapon XI, which is Low 7-B. Plus Weapon XI's regeneration is comparable if not superior to Wolverine's, who was able to regenerate from two Adamantium bullets directly into his brain, so unless Deadpool has Low 7-B bullets stronger than Adamantium that also nullify regeneration, the scene would be a gag or an outlier as I said previously.
I’d say this should be noted as Deadpool getting “Varies, up to X Tier with weapons” rather then just ignoring it, especially since Logan gets Adamantium Blades in the new one

Also Adamantium is arguably planetary now thanks to it being what Celestials are made of so lmao

I think most is fine but the regeneration negation part I don't agree, her taking longer could just mean she was healing her rib cage and heart before regenerating her skin, and Wolverine healing factor is also very inconsistent sometimes takes longer others takes very little. Also it's pretty contraditory since Logan himself took the adamantium on his body and his healing factor did not slowed down significantly, he took a lot more of it than Mystique

her taking longer could just mean she was healing her rib cage and heart before regenerating her skin
Nah, this is contradicted by the fact that when Wolverine (and other characters comparable to him like Lady Deathstrike and Weapon XI) are pierced they instantly heal everything at once, organs and skin.
and Wolverine healing factor is also very inconsistent sometimes takes longer others takes very little.
The only time (that I remember) that Wolverine's healing factor was inconsistent was when he was shot in the head in X2, where it took him about a minute to regenerate but on all other occasions he only took a few seconds to heal, and even with that there's still a considerable difference in taking a minute to heal and taking about 10 minutes to start doing so.
Also it's pretty contraditory since Logan himself took the adamantium on his body and his healing factor did not slowed down significantly, he took a lot more of it than Mystique
Yeah, that's why characters with infused Adamantium would have resistance to the effects of Adamantium weapons, which is consistent with the fact that it took Wolverine over 50 years to be affected by its poison.

Back