• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortissimo Massive Revision and Update

Total summary for your input about the revision, i mean.
Keep the infinite speed for Tyrfing because the wiki standard.
Bolverkr's tier can be changed to "Possibly 3-C" because the statement became even more vagues now.
Downgrade Overload Judgement's tier and give Momiji a 3-C tier durability for L’Arc-en-Ciel.
Downgrade Sayuki's durability to 7-C and give her possibly invulnerability.

Although I think 30% Odin's 5-B tier can stay, for being so strong that Ayane's String Load have to uses all of it's power to stop it.

For Bolverkr, i think i will ask in Questions and Answers about that attack being a universe itself.
As for the Magis and their Magical Weapons, what do you think? Based on the data from Battle Status and the scans stated that they are comparable, if not stronger than nukes at least.

I dont really find the in-game status really reliable to be honest.
given that it put Odin's speed at F, while he was able to blizted Turbulence Ryuichi (said who is the speedster of the franchise) like nothing.

The stats should be taken as a grain of salt, i agree, but i think the skill's description is still usable. Cause in Ayane's Dainslef they wrote that Magical Weapon also contains nuclear energy. And yeah, Odin's speed is F while Ryuichi's speed is S is kinda hillarious.

containing nuclear energy doesnt mean anything without showing how much it can do.
The strongest evidence i can see for 7-C magis is Kengo's fist being stronger than the nuclear weapons.

How about potential 7-C then? Magical Weapon contains nuclear energy so i think they still roughly comparable to nukes somewhat, moreover, as Sakura stated, modern weaponry or nuclear weapons couldn't inflict a scratch on Magical Weapon either.

possibly 7-C sound fine.
For Sakura's statement, the reason why the magical weapons were previously downgraded from 7-C to 9-B was because her statement sound like talking about the magical weapons invulnerability instead, this further backed up by Odin's statement about how his body is a pseudo magical weapon, allow him to destroys them by himself.

Hence the strongest evidence we have for 7-C is Kengo's fist.

possibly 7-C sound fine.
For Sakura's statement, the reason why the magical weapons were previously downgraded from 7-C to 9-B was because her statement sound like talking about the magical weapons invulnerability instead, this further backed up by Odin's statement about how his body is a pseudo magical weapon, allow him to destroys them by himself.

Hence the strongest evidence we have for 7-C is Kengo's fist.
Sounds good to me.
Just saying Sakura's durability shouldn't be scaled with Magi's durability because she's a Magical Weapon, not a Magi. Since she said that nukes or modern weaponry are unable to harm us, 7-C for her should works.
Though Sakura also survived Nagisa's Tyrfing too, so this worth reconsidering.

Sakura still tanked the magi's regular attacks (Like Momiji's Grimore), so those are still her feats.
And Sakura only survived Tyrfing because Da Capo Einhaltz, without it she can barely stand a chance.

And I would avoid mentioning the "tanking the nuke or modern weaponry" statement for the 7-C justification, since it's most likely talking about the magical weapons invulnerability at most.

And I would avoid mentioning the "tanking the nuke or modern weaponry" statement for the 7-C justification, since it's most likely talking about the magical weapons invulnerability at most.
But Sakura also a Magical Weapon, she said "watashi-tachi", refering to her and Magical Weapon alike. So Sakura being immune to nukes are totally justified.

what i mean is : The immune to the modern weaponry, from the way of Sakura's talking, seem like invulnerability of the magical weapons instead of their durability.

what i mean is : The immune to the modern weaponry, from the way of Sakura's talking, seem like invulnerability of the magical weapons instead of their durability.
hm.. so what you meant is that Sakura's statement to her modern weaponry immunity sounds more like a special abilities of Mahou than a Mahou's actual durability?

Technically, yes. The magical weapons were actually 7-C in AP before because of Sakura's statement. But later got downgraded because it's sound like she was talking about their invulnerability as a magical weapons, not their durability.

Back in those time, me and other members have to take this scene into consideration about the magical weapons invulnerability.

But given that now we seperates Kadenz and Fortissimo key now, I will leave that for you guys to judge.

Just saying, don't double/triple post. Also the weapons from Kisekitsukai are artificial and they are barely hold a candle against Magical Weapon.

Just saying, don't double/triple post.
Just some error when using phone, my bad. I have edited the post above.
Also the weapons from Kisekitsukai are artificial and they are barely hold a candle against Magical Weapon.
Yes, but the reason the game used isnt that the magical weapons are superior, it's that Mikoto doesnt has a magical weapon of her own, hence she cant even scratch Kengo's knives

"Possibly 7-C" , scaled from tanking Kengo, and Reiji tanking Kengo's fist (funny how 9-B tier was also scaled from him).

About Sakura, even if we treat those feats as invulnerability, shouldn't we consider her to be 7-C for immune to nuclear weapons? Because again, Sakura is a Magical Weapon, not a Magi, so she should be a little different from other Magi.

I dont get what you mean. She's still tanked the normal attacks came from magical weapons like Grimore (which can bypass her invulnerability), that feat should give her tier 7-C.

I dont get what you mean. She's still tanked the normal attacks came from magical weapons like Grimore (which can bypass her invulnerability), that feat should give her tier 7-C.
Ah i mean if she can get tier 7-C because she's a Magical Weapon, but it seems like i think too much. Never mind.
Okay so the Magi are possibly 7-C, Sakura is 7-C then. This should be good.

I think if there's scan for Sakura's actual tanking feat being 7-C or she engage in direct combat with someone of that capacity, then we'd have a more concrete proof to scale her own durability, but for now consider the nuke tanking line as special ability or hax is the most reasonable choice.

After a brief discussion with my friend Kaizuka, we all came to the agreement with Sinbad's input. So it sealed then, possibly 7-C for the Magis and Sakura.
I will ask the feat of Bolverkr later cause i'm in the middle of GW.

So i just look through the other profiles with the "Possibly" tier, I think the 9-B tier also have to stay because we still need a determined tier beside the "possibly" tier.

So Kengo's AP section will look like this :
Wall level (break through the wall of Ichigo’s house’s without much effort) possibly Small town level (claimed by himself that his fist is stronger than nuclear weapon) Higher with Nero Apocalypse

Ngl, I totally dont know where to put that. As the infors about power source like nuclear energy doesnt justifies the AP.

Then i think we can write a note, said all the Magical Weapons are confirmed to have nuclear energy, however because the information doesn't justify their AP so we have to gauge the feats that they - Magis has performed in the story.
Btw, my friend and i think that we can update Odin's tier based on Loge. Cause the feats scaling from Loge doesn't contradict much unlike the rest. Things that i consider outlier from Kadenz would be the Magis didn't remember wtf happened in their world nor knew about the Second Access, with Momiji and Sayuki are prime example: Barely remember about their true powers.
Edit: Scaling with Kadenz will dealt with later because i don't want to post half-assed out of contexts feats when i haven't finished the game yet.

Last edited:
Well, I can only help you with the contents from the prequel. All my memories about Kadenz are blurry and unreliable at this point.

That said, you should contact 3 thread moderators to give their input about this revision, so that the revision can be accepted.

Well, I can only help you with the contents from the prequel. All my memories about Kadenz are blurry and unreliable at this point.

That said, you should contact 3 thread moderators to give their input about this revision, so that the revision can be accepted.
Will do that once i update translation for the Glossaries
and... who are the 3 mods that you mentioned

and... who are the 3 mods that you mentioned
In the main page of the forum, you can see the "online staff" section. You can wait for a thread moderator staff or an admin online to ask for their input (although some of them can be disinterest in the thread, so keep your expectation low). You need agreement from at least 3 staff members to get the revision accepted.

I'm updating the translation now, though i will remove the Mythical Magic section since it doens't affect much for the feats in this thread.
Edited: It's done, the rest should be giving conclusion now.

Last edited:
Regard of the bigshot, namely Odin and Reiji, any change in tier or not, I wonder?
For Reiji: he will get "possibly 7-C" tier (Like the other magis in the franchise)

For Odin: 3-C tier will be changed to "possibly 3-C". The 5-B tier will simply get a new justification (being so powerful that Ayane's String Load has to used most of it's power to nulified it.)

possibily 3-C is only with Bolverkr, he should be 3-C with the feats from Sakura route.
3 keys: 30% | 50% | Serious.
Also justification for 5-B can add "making Ryuichi's Thor Hammer look like a mere childplay"

Last edited:
Back