• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For the 3RD strongest no smurf 2-A

I mean she resist, negate or power null what he do.

She just need to absorb or power mimicry only one of him and she will gain is acausality type 3 and then even of she had a prob with affecting which all of them with some power she wouldn't have the prob anymore

I mean she resist, negate or power null what he do.

She just need to absorb or power mimicry only one of him and she will gain is acausality type 3 and then even of she had a prob with affecting which all of them with some power she wouldn't have the prob anymore
Except that Lavos can literally do the same from just looking at the opponent. In the Lavos vs Mechikabura thread the former won due to leading with BFR to a Type 2 NEP Realm, which instantly kills you without High-Godly, a thing she doesen't have.

Except that Lavos can literally do the same from just looking at the opponent. In the Lavos vs Mechikabura thread the former won due to leading with BFR to a Type 2 NEP Realm, which instantly kills you without High-Godly, a thing she doesen't have.
She resist bfr, she resist power mimicry, she resist absorbtion. And she have passive power null, passive subjective reality that negate thing like that.

Where tho
It's in the middle of the list of resistance

"Resistance to Animal Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation (Fire, Water, Air, Electricity, etc), Power Bestowal, Void Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Statistics Reduction, Curse Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Absorption, Clairvoyance, Precognition, Damage Reduction, Death Manipulation, BFR, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Mind Manipulation,

Resistance Negation, here

Poison Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Power Nullification, Light Manipulation, Aura, Disease Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Necromancy, Biological Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Power Mimicry, Sleep Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Age Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Transmutation, Data Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Corrosion Inducement, Fusionism, Space-Time Manipulation, Sense Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Sealing, Reactive Evolution, Reactive Power Level, Subjective Reality, Acid Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Physics Manipulation

type 2 concept is still not accepted for nasuverse so Lavos kills
And they don't need to have type 2 marked as there capable of affect it. You guy want to equate it as type 3 when it's litteraly "don't fall into the usual type" bruh

people in this thread said that it's typeless instead of type 2
Yeah their typeless because they have part of 2, 3 and 4 and like i have show in madoka vs,. kama have litteraly in her profile " Nasuverse concept don't follow the usual type" don't mean that their concept can't do anything

See by yourself it wrote in her profile.

But if you gain really complain so much about it, i can make the crt to add that it can still affect type 2,3,4?

See by yourself it wrote in her profile.

But if you gain really complain so much about it, i can make the crt to add that it can still affect type 2,3,4?
yes make it and I will never complain about it when it's accepted

Back