• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For God's sake, Austin, act like an adult, and keep it down, guys, will you? I am trying to get through an article on vintage Camaros, and I've been o

I think austin would take this because of his skill being a secret agent which should be alot better than boomhauer who is a texas ranger who is probably pretty good at his job i think austin would be more skilled

I'm not sure honestly. Texas rangers require a large amount of skill. 10 years I think it was of outstanding Law enforcement work, plus yearly training sessions, and out doing military. Would Austin really be more skilled? Seems also like Boomhauer would take it far more seriously first,

Hmmm Yeah sure I agree plus boomhauer is probably stronger because of lifting strength because of scaling to carrying 6-8 men instead of 4 men

Physical strength may not matter too much. Since they both have guns. Though Boom has the better gun with range and power. But if they do get close enough, I think Boom is stronger there too. Do to being much stronger than Bill who pulled it off. As it's noted he has to be in a amazing physical condition to be a Texas Ranger

Also. So changing your vote?

I'm pretty sure being a secret agent for British Intelligence would be better than just being a Texas ranger

They start in each other's range, hardly a factor. Austin was trained by British Intelligence which should be quite a bit better than a Texas ranger in my eyes. His pistol is better because it literally just allows him to draw that weapon out faster and shoot Boomhauer

Buttersamuri said:
and when I used that argument for why Jokers fights should have stood. I got rejected </div>
To be fair a lot of joker fights were poorly made and basically always gave joker a win because people were incredibly lazy and just put them in front of each other and expected literally anything different.

and imo gives too much credit to Arthur but eh

It says on his page, his weakness: " Very bad at aiming when using pistols"
I...don't understand why that's a weakness? I don't recall him having bad aim

I never said the fights weren't lazy or boring. I in fact agreed with it. But they thought pulling out a freaking rocket launcher is faster than a tiny pistol. Thats why I tried to be different with mine

Looking. It always was on his page. I'll check out the movie. I do remember him making an inaccurate shot with a pistol. But it was at one point in the movie, and I don't recall if it's consistent

Gonna have to figure that out. Cause if that's really ends up being a weakness, that's got a huge play on this fight and any other ones

Back