• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ok lets see if I can do this in the least amount of words possible
fnaf world song attacks are sound, all animatronics with song attacks should be given a speed of sound reactions and combat
some attacks are similar speed or faster than the song attacks, all that apply should get the same speed rankings
rainy day 2 shoots lightning, easy speed of lightning rating for nightmare
this all makes sense right?

bash jam and happy jam:
rainy day 2(and gloom song)

(5 Agrees)
edit: weather/electricity manipulation and sound manipulation will be added as well (if this is accepted)

Last edited:
the sound one should be fine, but lightining needs to meet several criterias
Well it comes from clouds and doesn’t seem to have any kind of supernatural property to it (lowering defense is from the rain not the lightning) so it should be fine
Also supported by the fact that it travels way faster than all the other attacks which according to the thread are sound speed

eeeh, not sure, might work, is there more info on it? like a description?
well no but, weather manipulation is already accepted for the move, as well as the fact that it's called "rainy day" and it says rainy day 2 delivers shock damage in the description of it

None of them do

Regardless I agree, just don't expect me to be able edit all the profiles for you again
don't worry I'll find someone else to do it
trollface-internet-troll-3d-illustration-illustration-id499870283

all that apply should get the same speed rankings
Sonic attacks are covered by the P&A section. Their actual speed is based on what they can do. Sound would only get a speed rating if it scales to something above the speed of sound or if its required to make scaling sense.
rainy day 2 shoots lightning, easy speed of lightning rating for nightmare
Using lightning attacks does not make you MHS+. It just means that you have lightning attacks.

Sonic attacks are covered by the P&A section. Their actual speed is based on what they can do. Sound would only get a speed rating if it scales to something above the speed of sound or if its required to make scaling sense.

Using lightning attacks does not make you MHS+. It just means that you have lightning attacks.
the what section?

Power and Abilities section
that doesn't seem to disprove that they aren't sound speed, especially when it's nearly blatantly shown to be sound, it's called heal/regen/cosmic/power/etc. song as the names, and there are quite literally notes in every single one of them as well, along with an actual song being played
That doesn't mean they can run, punch or dodge at the speed of lightning. You can be supersonic and dodge it given the correct distance.
I never said that anybody would scale to that, it's just nightmare's attack speed via rainy day 2

But... I didn't question that they weren't the speed of sound. Just that they can be covered in the P&A section.

So then its covered by the P&A section.
This was NEVER about the P&A section, this was always about speed. Unless your just blind to what the title of the thread is.

But... I didn't question that they weren't the speed of sound. Just that they can be covered in the P&A section.

So then its covered by the P&A section.
now I'm just confused on what you're arguing
sound manipulation would have to be added to powers and abilities yeah, but the crt was mainly about the speed so
is that a yes or no on the speed?

they do
I already handled that crt actually, the changes are visible on the new "end game" keys most have
update 2 characters are low 2-C by default

Can the OP provide scans to both attacks so those of use who don't know them, can see them.

We do give characters Speed of Sound/Massively Hypersonic Attack Speed if they use legitimate sound based/lighting based attacks respectively. Also yes, the sound manipulation and weather/electricity manipulation would be added.

Can the OP provide scans to both attacks so those of use who don't know them, can see them.

We do give characters Speed of Sound/Massively Hypersonic Attack Speed if they use legitimate sound based/lighting based attacks respectively. Also yes, the sound manipulation and weather/electricity manipulation would be added.
Uhhhh ok then
Will linking the FNaF world wiki be fine, since they have gifs of the attack animations

So long as it can be confirmed, yes, it's fine.
on second thought a lot of the stuff isn't complete, and are just bits of the attacks retrieved from the files
and there's missing stuff, mainly the stuff I'm looking for

so I'm not sure how I'm gonna be able to properly post the animations to here but there are lots of videos of fnaf world, and it can be self confirmed that most song attacks are portrayed by notes moving around, so I'm not that worried about it

Back