• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
+ Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 (Concept Alteration).

Remnants are the Concept of The Soul that Underlines this Fiction. Remnants are The Key to The Events and Forms Reality. Remnants Consist of 9 Parts: • Light Remnants and Shadowy Remnants (White Remnants, Green Remnants, Blue Remnants, Red Remnants, Purple Remnants, Rainbow Remnants, and Gold Remnants). 5 Remnants of the Prodigal Child and His Family Remnants Used To Turn Their Souls Into Animatronics.

+ Resistance to Information Manipulation Type 1 and Data Manipulation.

The Log is an Important File that Records all Events / Activities that Take Place in The System (Contain Information and Data). Tape Girl Cannot Delete Afton's Logs.[1][2]. Log Contains Information and Data of a System. With Afton's Log, Tape Girl Can't Delete It.

+ Clairvoyance.

He Can Always See What's Going on Wherever He Is. [1][2]

+ Resistance to Memory Erasure and Time Reversal.

Restart is a System Return to Initial Conditions which Result in Memory Wiping. Afton Survived After These Conditions. [1][2]

Agree : Greatsage13th, DarkDragonMedeus (Resistance), Nullflowerblush (Resistance Information and Data), InfiniteDay (Information and Data)
Disagree : DarkDragonMedeus (Clairvoyance), Nullflowerblush (Clairvoyance, Conceptual, Memory and Time), InfiniteDay (Clairvoyance, Conceptual, Memory and Time), Perequeliri993 (Conceptual, Clairvoyance, Memory), StrymULTRA (Conceptual)
Neutral : DarkDragonMedeus (Conceptual), StrymULTRA (Clairvoyance)

Last edited:
I'm iffy about conceptual manipulation, then again I usually am.

Resistance to information manipulation and data manipulation looks alright.

Clairvoyance usually refers to seeing the future or alternate timelines via visions or through a magic mirror. Here it looks more like he always sees everything in Freddy's through cameras and what not. Or that his spirit is always spying on everyone.

Resistance to memory manipulation looks good, as for time reversal, maybe.

as for time reversal, maybe.
He is Unaffected by The Game Time Loop, as a Result of The Game Being Restarted.
Clairvoyance usually refers to seeing the future or alternate timelines via visions or through a magic mirror. Here it looks more like he always sees everything in Freddy's through cameras and what not. Or that his spirit is always spying on everyone.
I'm Actually Also Doubted About Afton's Clairvoyance.

The argument for Conceptual Manipulation leans into semantics a lot more than concrete evidence. Hard disagree.

The argument for Clairvoyance relies on a fairly innocuous statement of stalking. Disagree.

Time is not being affected when the system is hard wiped, and its physical memory (RAM) is being referenced, rather than Afton's memory. Disagree.

The argument for Conceptual Manipulation leans into semantics a lot more than concrete evidence. Hard disagree.
Remnants are a reason why cases occur in Animatronics. Without Remnants, Animatronics wouldn't be created. Afton also appears to be merging The 5 Remnants.
its physical memory (RAM) is being referenced, rather than Afton's memory. Disagree.
On sentence effectively killing it. Explained that restarting The Game would definitely kill it. It has been shown that it is Afton's Memory.
Time is not being affected when the system is hard wiped
Not hard wipe, But restarted. That will make The Game loop back to its initial state.

Last edited:
1. Conceptual Manipulation.
Remnant Its what is called to soul and animatronic combined, and its almost like a metal, which can be melted and be made "malleable". This looks more to me like the process of alloying metals other than anything, and with a by product of also merging the souls. This can probably be done by anyone with enough heat.

2. Information and data manip resistance
Seems good enough

3. Clairvoyance
I'm a bit skeptical about this one.
In our wiki, "the term clairvoyance is generally defined as the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through extrasensory perception." with one of the examples given being viewing through someone else's eyes.
This one is definitely possible, but it could also just be stalking. Would recommend a "possibly" for this one.

4. Memory erasure and time reversal resistance
Tape girl here is definitely referring to the RAM's memory, not his, as it was said that "That will cause a hard restart of the game and flush the memory". Not Afton's memory, but the Game's. The game hard restarting could be considered time reversal or EE. Going with "Possibly resistance to Time reversal", and no resistance to memory manipulation.

I don't understand why you have edited the blueprints like this, but it looks just something that injects Remnant (or Souls or whatever it is) in the animatronics.
Why are you using the wiki? Because the font is clear. Also from what I get, the Remnant is what is used from Afton to get power and immortality. Not to mention that you're taking the "reason behind the paranormal events" too literally.

Of course it is the reason behind, given that without it, the Animatronics wouldn't be alive, and thus the games wouldn't even exist, but not in the meaning that Remnant is some universal constant which shapes reality and its events.
Remnants Consist of 9 Parts: • Light Remnants and Shadowy Remnants (White Remnants, Green Remnants, Blue Remnants, Red Remnants, Purple Remnants, Rainbow Remnants, and Gold Remnants). 5 Remnants of the Prodigal Child and His Family Remnants Used To Turn Their Souls Into Animatronics.
Literally only Soul Hax.
He Can Always See What's Going on Wherever He Is. [1][2]
Netrual.

I don't know anything about data-related stuff without context here.

So in short

Disagree with Conceptual Manipulation, Neutral on Clairvoyance, and I don't have an opinion on the rest.

I think that remnant is not a concept. Remnant is a metallic substance which can be used to trap souls in inanimate objects, making it one of the main reasons behind the paranormal occurrences in the animatronics.

I think that remnant is not a concept. Remnant is a metallic substance which can be used to trap souls in inanimate objects, making it one of the main reasons behind the paranormal occurrences in the animatronics.
metalic substance...?

Why would someone's literal soul be made of metal?

First I'm sorry everything could be a concept right. but in this scan I don't see that it can really manipulate the concept of the remnant if it could even it would get a Conceptual Manipulation Type:3 because this concept remnant is also made by human thought

metalic substance...?

Why would someone's literal soul be made of metal?

Game and book remnant are different, remnant was never shown in the games.

Remnants Have Been Featured In Games, But Have a Different Meaning From The Book.
They were shown once in AR as a way to upgrade animatronics, and was implied William used it to become immortal

The books for more in depth with remnant, and William in general. Games William is never really explained or explored.

Back