• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Instead of the Chosen Undead, a very stressed out Fluttershy stares her way through the frozen hellscape that is the Painted World of Ariamis, only to be told to go jump off a bridge. Needless to say, Flutters loses her shit.

• Base, Bloodlusted Flutters (aka 6-B)
  • Priscilla is in-character
  • Speed Equalized
  • Battlefield is Priscilla's bossroom and the surrounding landscape
Fluttershy

Crossbreed Priscilla

Well, I'd imagine Flutters would see through Priscilla's invisibility the same way the player does. As for dodging Life Drain, she just has to dodge the Scythe, like any sane person would.

By not getting hit and noticing her footsteps in the snow? Fluttershy holds a massive AP advantage since she scales to someone who's 6-B as a child. Essentially: Slightly lower AP, but way bigger scaling chain.

Priscilla creating a mini blizzard is funny due to how it works against her in character.

Granted her immortality might make Priscilla a little resilient and Flutters has to resort to AP to win. She also can fly with Priscilla might have a hard time with since when frightened (swinging a scythe would probably do it) she could begin to fly to avoid a strike maybe. I dunno. Flutters is also a small target.

Not that bad. I can't say who I think would win atm.

Can Fluttershy see through invisibility or is she going off the footprints? Because if she's going off the footprints the scythe also turns invisible so it's not as simple as just dodging out of the way. The Scythe also doesn't even need to fully hit you to cause you to bleed since blocking it with a shield doesn't stop the bleed build up and characters vastly stronger than Priscilla are afraid of the Scythe. Granted Fluttershy does have flight and the ap advantage, but I'll vote for Priscilla right now because of her invisibility and the lifehunt ability killing Flutter pretty quickly once it actually hits. However I can see why people would vote Fluttershy.

Fluttershy has 4 seconds to attack before Pricilla goes fully invisible. The calc on the final tally section says 8 teratons. Thats not doing her any favors as Fluttershuy rushes and beats the snot out of her for 4 seconds.

That's not how long it takes. At best it's two seconds and Priscilla leaps back for half of that to turn invisible. Due to standard battle assumptions Fluttershy is meters away from Priscilla. The Chosen Undead literally hits her to start the fight yet he can't hit her when she starts turning invisible as she leaps out of the way. Plus she has immortality type 2 to help her stay in fight when she is hit. (Just want to say it's 1am where I live so I'm not going to be able to respond for a few hours).

Um, no, I counted and it was 4 seconds. And really? Meters? A bloodlusted Flutters can cross that instantly with before a second passes. Yeah, I'm fairly certain those are invinciblity frames. If someone thinks it's an actual ability they can make a crt for it. But as far as now is concerned: She doesn't have invincibility while turning invisible on the profile.

She's not invincible while turning invisible, but her leaping back is dodging and since speed is equalized she's going to cross the same distance Flutter does so she's be back and invisible before Fluttershy makes it over. Also the Chosen Undead had the same amount of time to kill her and started right next to her and didn't succeed at killing her instantly so I don't see how Fluttershy could cross the distance and beat her into the ground before she starts leaping back and turning invisible. (Also I promise I'm going to bed now I was just was looking at something else and decided to check back on this thread (sorry if this reads kinda hard it's late her and I'm not a night person so I'll try to explain it better tomorrow if I have to)).

I don't recall her jumping back when she is in the process of going invisible. And even then, that distance is still requires a hilariously smaller-than-second timeframe to cross at the speeds a bloodlusted Flutters cn fly. Its 26 to 8 teratons. Fluttershy is more than triple the Chosen undeads AP, and considering the 26 TT feat was done by someone as a filly, and bloodlusted Fluttershy is superior to them as an adult, I'd say the gap gets even bigger.

Lightbuster30 said:
Fluttershy holds a massive AP advantage since she scales to someone who's 6-B as a child. Essentially: Slightly lower AP, but way bigger scaling chain.
Two things. If Fluttershy scales to the 26 TT end of her calc then this statement is false because she would just always have the ap advantage and it won't have come from a chain of scaling. Second, and more important, the calc that gives them 26 TT says itself that the low end was accepted which was island level. The only other calc on the page is 6-C+ and since you originally said she was 6-B due to scaling I doubt the 26 TT end was the accepted one since the calc itself says the 6-C end was accepted.

Granted a revision to MLP just happened so maybe it changed which end is accepted but it just seems strange that this comment and your last comment completely contradict each other. (Also I know the 8 TT Dark Souls part of the calc was the accepted part)

I don't recall her jumping back when she is in the process of going invisible.

After rewatching the boss fight she jumps back at the really end of turning invisible so you are right there. But Priscilla still has immortality type 2 and I doubt Fluttershy is just going to end the fight in literally 4 seconds and once Priscilla is invisible Fluttershy has to dodge an invisible scythe that people whom completely curpstomp her are afraid of. I don't want to say it would one shot since bleed in dark souls is a nonsensical mechanic in that game but it still should put Fluttershy near death and considering she doesn't have the pain tolerance like the Chosen Undead to just walk off being stabbed and stuff; Flutter would probably get killed anyways even if the bleed didn't kill her. Pretty much this is either Fluttershy wins in the first 4 seconds or Priscilla turns invisible and hits Flutter with Lifehunt. And since Priscilla has immortality type 2 and Flutter has to cross a distance (speed is equalized and someone on par with Priscilla in speed didn't just obliterate her in those 4 seconds), I'm leaning much more to Priscilla pulling off the invisibility than Flutter punching her to death.

What are you one about? My Calc doesn't have an island level end. And you can see down at the botton that the 26 TT end is accepted. I don't know how you got island level out of that.

What even is her type 2 based on? And what makes you think it's gonna save her from getting beaten to death? Considering a bloodlusted Fluttershy has far better lifting strength, she's liable to slam Priscilla into a wall via crashing into her before she has a chance to even go invisible or jump backwards. Nevermind the fact that Priscilla only goes invisible after the first hit.

I'm seeing mind resistance on the profile. Where's it come from?

Her mind resistance comes from resisting Rapport. Her type 2 scales to other Dark Souls characters and Everlasting Dragons that fight on after being stabbed through the head and being beating and repeatedly stabbed. Everlasting Dragons barely even flinch when they get their tails cut off.

Fluttershy has the lifting strength advantage but is smaller than Priscilla so it's going to be hard for her to hold Priscilla down when she's only stands up to Priscilla knee.

Ok now that I read the calc again there are two low ends and the 26 TT is accepted, but that still doesn't explain why you said she had lower ap at first unless you also read the Dark Souls calc wrong.

How good is rapport? Got the head stab scene? Thats a pain resistance feat. Furthermore, where do other Dark Souls characters (Besides Everlasting Dragons) get type 2? I'm seeing it on the CU's profile.

It's going to completely throw Priscilla off her footing and keep her from jumping. Unless she can overcome the newtons Fluttershy can exert, it's not going to be hard for Fluttershy at all. Her small size only makes it difficult to get a proper grip, that doesn't mean Priscillia can overcome the lifting strength she's outputting.

Because when I read the Dark Souls calc I saw a 30 TT end. I didn't realize that 8 TTs was the final result when I said that.

CU can survive being stabbed with a spear larger than himself through the chest, getting stabbed through the head repeatedly, can get stabbed, crushed, and burn and still keeps fighting like nothing happened. If there was a character to get type 2 it would be the chosen Undead.

Rapport scales to 3 to 6 people. I know for a fact it works on 3 as one of the biggest grinding spots in the game is reliant on that.

Fluttershy's has class K lifting strength vs Priscilla's class M. Priscilla is the stronger of the two.

Ah so we both got mixed up on the calcs.

(My phone is about to die so I'll be back later).

Keeweed said:
Rapport scales to 3 to 6 people. I know for a fact it works on 3 as one of the biggest grinding spots in the game is reliant on that.

Fluttershy's has class K lifting strength vs Priscilla's class M. Priscilla is the stronger of the two.

Ah so we both got mixed up on the calcs.
Interesting. I'll have to look into something.

First: Fluttershy when bloodlusted is superior to Rainbow Dash who has a class G to her name. Her Class K really only applies when she's fighting "normally", not at her full potential. It needs to be edited.

Second: Where is Priscilla's Class M? I checked every Dark Souls profile and I've gotten nothing.

I can't help but be amused at that.

Her class M comes from Smough. (Also if you're wondering my phone is still really close to being dead)

Welp, it was a hell to look for, but I managed to find where his class M came from. It was a narutoforums calc. The Hammer itself was only class k, but the speed at which he swings it nets 1/10th of class G. So I guess M is legit. Still inferior to Fluttershy's scaling to class G.

Back