• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flowey's tier revision (Redone)

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
Basically redoing this , but now with more info.

Tier: At least 8-C, likely higher | At least 7-C, likely far higher

Power and Abilities: Same, plus Plant Manipulation (Can use vines as limbs), able dig underground to either travel or get out of enemy's range/sight and attack them while doing so , Voice Mimic (imited Toriel , his young self , his older self and probably the narrator 's voice), Limited Shapeshifting (can change his face's shape) | All previous abilities to a greater extent

Attack Potency: At least Buildong Level, likely higher (Badly hurt early game Frisk with just one attack, should be superior to all monsters in the Ruins) | At least Town Level, likely far higher (Supposedly defeated Asgore )

Speed: Unknown, possibly Massively Hypersonic+ (Can always catch up with Frisk, stole the human souls before Frisk was able to do anything) | Same

Durability: At least Building level (Completely unaffected by the temperature in Hotland, which is hot enough to turn a styrofoam cup and the water inside of it into vapor, instantly.), possibly higher (Tanked a fireball from Toriel and was completely fine afterwards) | At least Building level lever, likely higher

Stamina: Unknown | Very high (Should be able to keep up with every monster in the Underground)

Range: Likely multiple meters via friendliness pellets and vines, Universal via resets | Same as before.

Key: Base | Lv 20

Note 1: LV 20 Flowey is mosly speculative.

Note 2: Is unkwown if Flowey can equip himself with Armor/Weapon (like the Cowboy hat or the Toy knife) or carry objects with him (like the Snail Pie)

Everything else remains the same.

Thoughts?

I wouldn't say LV 20

But Flowey certainly became strong enough to be 7-C at several points. Unknown just doesn't cut it.

Also honestly several profiles need updating. They nearly haven't been touched since ages.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I wouldn't say LV 20
But Flowey certainly became strong enough to be 7-C at several points. Unknown just doesn't cut it.

Also honestly several profiles need updating. They nearly haven't been touched since ages.
Dunno, the LV 20 key makes sense to me (the main reason he remains unknown is because we don't know how much LV he had while killing everyone)

And about other profiles? I made some speculation for the Tem Shop owner .

Just the general state of our profiles seems really outdated and unpolished. I'm not even sure if Chara and Frisk have "Superhuman Physical Characteristics".

I did made a thread back then about upgrading Temmie to Low 7-C levels

I might do more research later.

Also, mind showing me that thread? I can't find it for some reason.

Back