• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stats equalized changes nothing here flash has superior hax like speed steal,multiple IMPs for star level ap, phasing, and speed force dump. Quick is a joke to the flash the scarlet speedster makes quick work of Mr.silver

They're already used sonic

Back on-topic

Flash can just steal Quicksilver's speed

So I give this to The Flash

MaxOfFewTrades, one of the researchers for Death Battle, indirectly confirmed that it was Flash vs Quicksilver since he likened it to being as obvious as Hawkeye vs Green Arrow.

Anyway, does Flash get the victory here? Do we have sufficient voites?

Probably worse since Barry is faster than Wally and can do everything Wally can do including speed steal.

D180 said:
Probably worse since Barry is faster than Wally and can do everything Wally can do including speed steal.
Who ever told you this is wrong. Wally is the fastest flash. Since the others who draw their powers from the speedforce and wally is directly connected to it allowing him to do insane feats

Flash wins this even with stats equalized. Even if the stats are equalized Flash is haxed as hell. All he has to do is make physical contact with Quicksilver and he would be unable to move, due to speed steal. He also has phasing and intagibility. Literally this is extremely clear cut

my vote goes to flash as well like what has been said he can steal any of quick silvers kinetic energy reduceing it to zero so wally can just hit him at ftl and quick silver not being able to dodge would not be able to do a thing about it.

Yojimbo1989 said:
Flash wins this even with stats equalized. Even if the stats are equalized Flash is haxed as hell. All he has to do is make physical contact with Quicksilver and he would be unable to move, due to speed steal. He also has phasing and intagibility. Literally this is extremely clear cut
To be fair Quicksilver has has intangibility and molecular destabilization. I will admit that speed stealing would be a huge problem and I can't see Quicksilver winning over that.

Back