• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash Season 7 Key (extended)

This was the previous revisions thread, coming from 7x08 and 7x09 of The Flash.

Barry Allen should also have a Season 7 key, with limited resurrections (he was able to bring Alexa back to life with help from Iris West)

But, Barry Allen should also have extended Vibration Manipulation/Intangibility for this clip here in 7x17. I could only find a low quality clip where Barry Allen phases through Godspeed at the end of the episode. Essentially the increase would mean that Vibration Manipulation can one-shot foes comparable to him with it, but it has high risk, which should be added as a weakness.
This clip also shows Barry going through Godspeeds Vibration Manipulation, meaning that Barry's intangibility is slightly upgraded so that he can go through Vibration Manipulation.

Barry Allen and all speedsters should also have a key for if they have Speed Force's energy. This would give them at least FTL speeds, and possibly Massively FTL+ via scaling to electricity manipulation. Their power would also be <<< more powerful than his previous key. There would also be Weapon Creation and Mastery due to them creating weapons with electricity.

I agree with Limited Resurrection as well as the Vibration Manipulation/Intangibility for phasing through Godspeed, and Weapon Creation for the lightsaber thing.

As for the speed update, I guess it's fine but I haven't been keeping up the the Flash show so I'm not 100% sure.

I agree with Limited Resurrection as well as the Vibration Manipulation/Intangibility for phasing through Godspeed, and Weapon Creation for the lightsaber thing.

As for the speed update, I guess it's fine but I haven't been keeping up the the Flash show so I'm not 100% sure.
The speed update is more-so just speculation

Back