• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to add season 3 to the CW Flash page. He should be at least be around Savitar's level in my opinion and judging by what I've seen dillegently watching the series.

We need some concrete feats or scaling to go by though.

After Wally got sucked into the Speedforce, Savitar was freed, and Barry fought him evenly. You can watch the fight for yourself to determine if it was an even match.

He also managed to fight Savitar evenly AGAIN when Savitar revealed himself as The Future Flash to Barry.

He also managed to outrun, fight, and survive the Black Flash, who is Hunter Zolomon. So he is superior to his season 2 self.

In the season 3 finale, he was still not as fast as Savitar, but managed to catch his future self off guard and ultimately defeat him.

These were just the feats I could think of off the top of my head.

Okay, and does Savitar have any speed feats to scale from?

@Maverick I am not familiar with that feat.

@Ant It is Savitar running around Central City multiple times so fast it appears like he's teleporting.

Okay. Somebody still needs to calculate his greatest speed feats though. Othervise we do not know what value that we should scale from.

Antvasima said:
@Maverick I am not familiar with that feat.
The "Let's Go For A Run" feat. Basically when Savitar grabbed Barry and ran him around the city at Mach 22.4. And Barry later manages to hold is own against the person who blitzed him at the start of the series, and at one point, attempts to either choke out Savitar or break his neck. That's what I was talking about when scaling from Savitar.

@God-King

I guess he should. Even without the equipment at STAR Labs, he was still able to possess Julian Albert through the persona of Dr. Alchemy.

@God-King I know that much.

He was also able to exchange blows with Savitar, who is City-Block Level. Barry is Building Level as of Season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back