• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paimemnon said:
I have a feeling Flash wasn't going at full speed, Nab-koon.
Also, Superman generally doesn't run, lol. All he said is that he couldn't fly.

But he's commonly portrayed as superior to Clark.
Likely he wasn't going all out. He holds back in fear of doing devastating damage. But again, He's only around 321 times FTL on his profile while Hit's around a couple hundred billion times FTL scaling from Whis and the other DBS characters.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Paimemnon said:
I have a feeling Flash wasn't going at full speed, Nab-koon.
Also, Superman generally doesn't run, lol. All he said is that he couldn't fly.

But he's commonly portrayed as superior to Clark.
Likely he wasn't going all out. He holds back in fear of doing devastating damage. But again, He's only around 321 times FTL on his profile while Hit's around a couple hundred billion times FTL scaling from Whis and the other DBS characters.
Well, like I said Flash should scale to Clark's feat.

But when was this New 52 btw?

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Then he shouldn't be able to be tagged or hit,or even seen like ever in comics and yet he is not considered most powerful superhero
PIS and CIS in comics does that to DC and Marvel Comic characters.
So then 90% of Flash defeats in comics is because of that? yea right. Flash is not compeltely invincible, you know.

Then again, if what you are saying is right, Flash is 2-A for beating Anti-Monitor. You see how fallacious PIS and CIS is?

Strmi said:
So then 90% of Flash defeats in comics is because of that?yea right.Flash is not invincible,you know
Yes, comic writers downgrade Characters like Flash and Superman so other characters like Batman or Green Arrow won't feel useless in certain stories. Problem is, Flash holds back a lot of his speed due to the fear of him causing severe harm to space and time. Most of his consistent feats put him FAR above any DB character in terms of Speed. Look up Wally West Flash, he blitzed SSG Goku and got the win on his profile. Due to things like Intangibility (Vibrates his molecules to phase through objects, can rip out organs this way), Speed Steal (Taking something's kinetic energy and making the object stop moving completely),

FAR superior Speed (Around 23,759,448,520,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 FTL)

But that's Wally West Flash. We're using Post-Flashpoint (New 52) Flash, who hasn't pulled off any feat at that level, so I'm inclined to think this is an even match or even Hit can pull off a win.

Please read the Power-scaling Rules of Marvel and DC Comics , because apparently you haven't judging by how you talk about Flash.

Also, everyone here knows Flash isn't the most powerful DC hero, he's just the fastest.

Thing is in a battle forum,according to standard battle assumptions,every character is bloodlusted and aren't holding back in any way whatsoever.

Faster speed=The earlier you are gonna attack,most of the times this doesn't matter as much,But in case of flash he's so astronomically faster than most characters in existence, that he can kill most, in a standard VS match, before they can perceive anything.

KazarianFahs said:
Thing is in a battle forum,according to standard battle assumptions,every character is bloodlusted and aren't holding back in any way whatsoever.
Faster speed=The earlier you are gonna attack,most of the times this doesn't matter as much,But in case of flash he's so astronomically faster than most characters in fiction,that he can kill most,in a standard VS match before they can perceive anything.
Actually, our Standard Battle Assumptions has the characters state of mind be in character, but willing to kill, however they can still have the same behavior like being casual or arrogant. Also, the Flash we're using isn't Wally West or Barry Allen, we're using the Post-Flashpoint Flash, who should be around the same range of speed as Hit, so it's not a stomp I believe.

^yes i was just talking to strmi.

And about the battle,new 52 Flash isn't even near to his old self,best feats would be femto second reactions which can put him in a range of 2-100 times FTL at most.so,yea,this is a stomp in HITs favour.

KazarianFahs said:
^yes i was just talking to strmi.
And about the battle,new 52 Flash isn't even near to his old self,best feats would be femto second reactions which can put him in a range of 2-100 times FTL at most.so,yea,this is a stomp in HITs favour.
Ah, my apologizes. Yeah, PF Flash isn't that fast really, unless we scale him from FP Superman's flight speed, Hit stomps.

We should really wait to see Hitto's full Time Stop potential but for this fight New-52 hasn't been as insane as his Pre-52 counterpart (however he's a bit more consistent).

HIT don't fools around when it comes to killing though as he instantly kills frost outside of tournament rules with his weird ability but i think this fight could go down as a cowboy fight as who can pull-off the trigger earlier.

So, who decided which Flash? If it was the OP, then fine, but if it was put by anyone else, then we're still in the dark. For example, I put Dragon Ball and DC Comics under the topics.

It's simple,

If it's new 52 flash,HIT stomps,even best feats aren't close DBZ top tiers heck even mid tiers.

If it's anything before new 52,flash stomps.

But since OP didn't specify which version,this is pretty much inconclusive,but since the match can result in a stomp either way,we should rather close this thread.

You should have specified which Flash you were using in the title. And if it's not Post-Flashpoint Flash, you should also change the topics to the right one.

KuuIchigo said:
You should have specified which Flash you were using in the title. And if it's not Post-Flashpoint Flash, you should also change the topics to the right one.
Can you not see where did I create this thread? Did I create this battle on Wally West's page? Ofcourse if Post-Flash-Point.

1-Anyone can add topics to the thread(Like i just did) so the OP must make it clear

2-You are very proud of your spite thread

3-someone lock this

uh

post flashpoint flash is still incredibly fast. almost equal to Superman.

even if that's not enough to give him the win, its definitely not a stomp in Hit's favor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back