• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing Mori Jin's profile (because it's garbage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bunnysex-1.gif

Could yall just actually give an opinion on the changes instead of the formatting

W scans. W references. W intelligence section. W explanations. W techniques sections.

Really good rework all around Azontr. Now we can throw the old page in the garbage.

You probably needed to hear that cause you just spent way too many hours of your life nerding around cleaning up a page for a webtoon protagonist for a powerscaling wiki...

Jin Woo next 🤔

(Also, I get that this formatting is like objectively more organized, but I still hate it. The bullet points for abilities, and tabbers for AP and speed... Just seeing that awakens an extreme feeling of contempt in my soul)

You probably needed to hear that cause you just spent way too many hours of your life nerding around cleaning up a page for a webtoon protagonist for a powerscaling wiki...
I did. I'm literally going insane.

Gave the page rudimentary scan and have not stumpled upon any ability whose justification/existance I disagree with and seeing as you didnt mess with the physical stats, that was the only aspect of the draft needing evaluation.

Objectifly speaking, that formatting does wonder to the readability of profiles with giant amount of keys and that alone is worth all the praise in the world. I do get the adversion to bullet points P&A, but taste is taste and some profiles work better with them than without them. And I personally see Mori as a profile that works better with them.

Is it really worth to add tabbers for each statistics? They are not even big descriptions, frankly speaking.

Last edited:
Anyway do you have an actual opinion on the profile in terms of abilities and shit or is your only issue formatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back