• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Firestorm (Post-Crisis) Revision

Hi everyone, There's some Firestorm feats I wanna share to see if it would be enough to scale him to universal or not and a potential speed feat

In Green Lantern circle of fire #7, Firestorm (Ronnie) destroys a quasar(a black hole) created by the entity known as Oblivion that was going to destroy the Universe.

dttCA5p.png

JKnXNmZ.png

fxI9T5h.png

My second feat is giving Firestorm (Ronnie) MASSIVELY FTL+ teleportation speed. He teleported(uses zeta beam radiation ) himself, atom, power girl, and Adam Strange from OA back to Earth instantaneously. (this could also count as a BFR since he can also create Zeta-Beams)
fxI9T5h.png
y1w4y1q.png

Here is some information about Zeta Beams: https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Zeta-Beam

• I don't think it scales. The quasar would destroy the universe via a chain reaction by consuming the Dark Matter holding the universe together.
  • The use of Zeta Radiation for teleportation seems okay.

Agree. Isn't teleportation infinite speed though
How is teleportation infinite speed logically?

speed refers to the rate at which an object moves through space, and teleportation is movement from one place to another without physically passing through the space in between.

Last edited:
How is teleportation infinite speed logically?
The ability to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between.

I edited my post check again.

But teleportation isn't speed.
Glad it's even stated in the speed page
Infinite Speed (Able to travel any finite distance in zero time, or move an infinite distance within a finite amount of time. Teleportation does not count. For further information, see the "Further Explanations"-section below.)

I edited my post check again.

But teleportation isn't speed.
Glad it's even stated in the speed page
I am not saying teleportation itself is speed, OP said MFTL+ teleportation, so I assumed he was referring to very low time when teleportation is 0 time(which is used for infinite speed).

• I don't think it scales. The quasar would destroy the universe via a chain reaction by consuming the Dark Matter holding the universe together.
  • The use of Zeta Radiation for teleportation seems okay.
okay thank you, Is there anyway to add BFR in his powers & abilities and The teleportation in speed section?

Back