• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force Vol. 7 - Current CRT

From Vol. 7 - Chapter 182, lets get straight into this.

Joker
Elasticity?? Body Control?? Shapeshifting (Dunno how to explain this)

Weapon Mastery (Proficient with a knife)

Analytical Predictio (Can normally predict the moment of air currents from attacks)

Benimaru
Analytical Predictio (Predicted both Shinra and Arthur's moves)

Chi Manipulation (Uses Chi to augment his attacks, and taught it to Shinra)

Enhanced Senses (Heard Arthur's quiet attempt to sneak him and someone say his name in the wrong order)

Resistance to Poison Manipulation (No sold poison effortlessly)

Shinra
Chi Manipulation (Can control his inner energy)

Reactive Power Level (Gets faster the longer the fight goes o)

Memory Manipulation (Showed Sho his memories)

(Rejected) Hellfire Manipulation (Used Hellfire against Charo)

Resistance to Possession, Mind Control, and Madness Manipulation (Broke free from the First Pillar)

Arthur
Stealth Mastery (Attempted to sneak up on Benimaru, likely couldn't due to his experience)

Instinctive Reaction?? (By constantly valuing life, and the possibility of an attack at any time, they can be aware of situations and evade, despite it being casual moments earlier)

This also applies to Shinra and Benimaru.

Extrasensory Perception (Can sense intent, and presence)

Resistance to Electricity Manipulation (Jammed Haumea electric signal)

Resistance to Analytical Predictio & Telepathy (Snuck up and slashed Giovanni, who can ready thoughts)

Maki
Fear Manipulation (Scared Iris and Tamaki)

Dr. Giovanni
Heat Manipulation (His wires are heated)

Cyborgization (His body is mostly cybernetic)

Enhanced Senses (Has the sight of a Dragonfly)

Analytical Predictio (Can sense the next attack with pheromones and reading their mind)

Haumea
Electricity Manipulation [(https://*****************/read-online/Fire-Brigade-Of-Flames-chapter-85-page-7.html Shocked Sho])

Information Manipulation and Telepathy (Can pass Information off and read thoughts)

Forcefield Creation (Created a barrier to stop Arthur's sword)

Mind Manipulation (Stated to have mind jacking powers)

Magnetism Manipulation (Can manipulate magnetism to halt her fall)

Burns
Fire Manipulation, obviously.

Aura and Heat Manipulation (Generates heat)

Reactive Power Level (As the fight goes on, his heat increases and so does his strength)

Inca
Fire Manipulation, obviously.

Precognition (Can sense the trail of heat from attacks before they happe)

Explosion Manipulation (Generates explosions)

I agree with everything except for Shinra having hellfire manipulation. That's jsut the name of it. It doesn't even meet two of the standards for hellfire manipulation

For the first part for Joker, I think that's just artistic liberties with his speed. In the next chapter he and Sho appear to warp / stretch all over the place and it's just because of Sho's ability / their speed.

Agree with most everything, except Maki's Fear Manipulation, I think that was just a gag

On another hand, I don't know if Shinra should get Reactive Power level, because he kept speeding up thanks to the Adolla Link, and once he achieved that power he never showed it again, I don't know about this one

Thoughts?

Yeah, I don't think that's Shinra having Reactive Power Level, isn't that just Stats Amplification due to the Adolla Burst/Link?

^yeah

He never keeps that power on his own, he only gets to use it when Adolla Linking to the Evangelist, so I guess he shouldn't get that

Agree with the others here.

Shinra should have Statistics Amplification with both Corna and Rapid too

> Stealth Mastery (Attempted to sneak up on Benimaru, likely couldn't due to his experience)

I question this one. Trying to sneak up on someone and failing (and this being the only given example) is not a good qualification for "Stealth Mastery."

The reason why Benimaru gave him points for staying quiet is because earlier in that chapter Arthur tried attacking him while talking loudly which Benimaru told him off for.

Benimaru and Hinawa need this:

• Limited Telekinesis (Can manipulate the speed and direction of bullets through heat)
I believe that this should replace Benimaru's Forcefield Creation.

Did you contact any members of staff to make the changes? It's not a super popular verse but these are a lot of additions.

We're all knowledgeable members, but CRT's need staff approval.

Back