• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE CRT: RESISTANCE TO HEAT MANIPULATION? WHERE IS IT?

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Yo!

Most, if not all characters, must have resistance to heat.

That will be all...

Agreed? I actually wonder why no one thought of it. If it was discussed already lmk.

But honestly, I don't like that there are no levels of resistance. If you guys agree with me then ill (or someone else) propose a change in another thread in wiki management or here, content revision.

Resistance to radiation as well

Last edited:
You got me so excited for an argument there.
I refuse to believe everyone just looked at it and did nothing :D

Not in these FF discussion threads and CRTs for nothing lol, we know the series that's kinda like the whole thing that'd be uniform through most of the cast aside from fire manip lol

Please refrain from making FF threads for now
They are already made we are just posting them one at a time. If you wish to help you can send a message on the FF general discussion thread

Agree with the CRT tho but half of the characters won’t get this, they are mostly featless and we are not allowed to slap such things on their profile without any feats even if it is logical.
And we don’t scale the resistance to something to another just because someone is stronger

Agree with the CRT tho but half of the characters won’t get this, they are mostly featless and we are not allowed to slap such things on their profile without any feats even if it is logical.
And we don’t scale the resistance to something to another just because someone is stronger
Could've sworn all SHC victims throughout all generations gain resistance to flames

Could've sworn all SHC victims throughout all generations gain resistance to flames
Should be there was a statement about them been loved by fire but nothing that would give everyone in the verse heat resistance.
Logically all pyrokinetic user should get it tho except the first generation

Please refrain from making FF threads for now
They are already made we are just posting them one at a time. If you wish to help you can send a message on the FF general discussion thread
I 1000% doubt the next FF thread I'll make is already made. I have an idea of what is being worked on so don't worry about it.

The featless don't even have a profile. And most if not all of those that do have profiles are resistant to heat.

Idg, you mean my proposal for the levels of resistance to heat? That has nothing to do with FF or what are you talking about?
Not everybody ofc.

Second and Third Gen clearly has it off of many varying yet consistent statements about resistances. This scales to fourth gen as well.
This is why I was talking about the levels of heat resistance because some are more resistant than others imo. Just felt like it would be cool to distinguish between their level of resistance in their profiles. This isn't just about FF ofc. I just hate seeing people spam "he has heat resistance" from like a finger being on fire against a character who is, let's say, as hot as the sun.

Not everybody ofc.

Second and Third Gen clearly has it off of many varying yet consistent statements about resistances. This scales to fourth gen as well.
Well we have someone who gains complete immunity to heat based attacks, Benimaru off statements of course and well some feats
I 1000% doubt the next FF thread I'll make is already made. I have an idea of what is being worked on so don't worry about it.

The featless don't even have a profile. And most if not all of those that do have profiles are resistant to heat.

Idg, you mean my proposal for the levels of resistance to heat? That has nothing to do with FF or what are you talking about?

This is why I was talking about the levels of heat resistance because some are more resistant than others imo. Just felt like it would be cool to distinguish between their level of resistance in their profiles. This isn't just about FF ofc. I just hate seeing people spam "he has heat resistance" from like a finger being on fire against a character who is, let's say, as hot as the sun.
well it’s hard to determine who has the hotter or higher resistance to heat based attacks so we use degrees based on hat they have shown in the verse to rate it.

well it’s hard to determine who has the hotter or higher resistance to heat based attacks so we use degrees based on hat they have shown in the verse to rate it.
True

What about a range of value?

e.g. Surviving being blown by a fire launcher

Resistance to heat manipulation (YELLOW; capable of surviving temperatures ranging from 100 - 1000 degrees celcius)

something like that.

True

What about a range of value?

e.g. Surviving being blown by a fire launcher

Resistance to heat manipulation (YELLOW; capable of surviving temperatures ranging from 100 - 1000 degrees celcius)

something like that.
I that would be okay
But using levels such as low, mid e.t.c. will be better.

I that would be okay
But using levels such as low, mid e.t.c. will be better.

No p

but I fear it would be changed or not accepted due to issues with the stamina page. so if that fails I opt for Yellow hot, red hot, white-hot, super hot, absolute hot

Agree with OP and Pain, some characters have higher resistance feats than others. An example is Tamaki and, well, everyone that has fought Arthur.

Back