• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Warriors

I would say, at bare mininum, City Level to MAYBE Mountain Level. The dragon is easly bigger than a city (the small kingdom) and the World Tree is just as large as it, so maybe its a tier above than base city level.

In terms of physical strenght, the only thing to go by is the divine dragons size, as there is lack of strenght feat in FEW.

Btw, this is how velezark consumes dimensions

Screenshot 2017-12-29-21-17-10

Screenshot 2017-12-29-21-17-32

I still think merging the altea timeline into the warriors timeline would put him in tier 2.

Anyways, for his abilities, Portal Creation, Possesion, Mind Control, Reality Warping, Space Time Manipulation, Weapon Mastery, Summoning.

Anything else?

I recently found something out, but alot of people need to be in this in order to discuss it.

Pedestal of flame

This is the shield of seals, an item that naga forged to be used against grima. It was forged from one of her fangs and it was also used to seal the earth dragons.

But this is where things get interesting

Warriors Shield of Seals

This is the shield of flames. It was created by the queen of the divine dragons in order to seal velezark.

As you can see the connectiom between the divine dragon and Naga is HUGE, so huge that it either means that they are the same being, or that they are counterparts pf each other. Enliron and Faccina are also sword created from her fangs, as well to be used against velezark.

I think this subject requires more attention, and only us discussing it wont do good.

There are multiple fire emblems across the games and most of em have nothing to do with each other.

The shield of flames is also found on FE1.

FEW's SOF is just their version of the fire emblem.

Kyle Ramos said:
There are multiple fire emblems across the games and most of em have nothing to do with each other.
The shield of flames is also found on FE1.

FEW's SOF is just their version of the fire emblem.
Despite the games they are founds, it was only created by Naga. In different games it looks different, and i remember one game where someone cursed the shield, but where it originated was always the same, Naga was the creator.

Not really.

In Fates, the fire emblem is Corrin's Yato. In Elibe, its the Sword of Seals. In Magvel, its the Sacred Stone of Grado In Akaneia is the Shield of Flames/Fire Emblem (The one you say was made by Naga) In Tellius i think it was the medallion.

Btw, im not sure that everyone should be scaled to velezark in the game. Doesnt that sound kinda outragous, especially if velezatk does indees turn out to be in the 6-B tier?

Chrom, Lucina, Marth and Corrin have weapoms that put them at 6-B in the mainline games.

The rest are able to fight alongside them with regular/semi holy weapons against the same enemies, which also include Chaos Dragon.

-Non-History Mode characters-

Lyndis is Continental (Possibly Multi Continental to small Planet with the illumination feat still in calcs) with Sol Katti/Mani Katti.

But if it is confirmed he is one tier, everyone (Warriors Versions, of course) would scaled to that tier.

Celica is also 6-B

Kyle Ramos said:
Chrom, Lucina, Marth and Corrin have weapoms that put them at 6-B in the mainline games.
The rest are able to fight alongside them with regular/semi holy weapons against the same enemies, which also include Chaos Dragon.

-Non-History Mode characters-

Lyndis is Continental (Possibly Multi Continental to small Planet with the illumination feat still in calcs) with Sol Katti/Mani Katti.

But if it is confirmed he is one tier, everyone (Warriors Versions, of course) would scaled to that tier.

Celica is also 6-B
Well, what ever floats. But the person in charge of fire emblem profiles is the one that has to agree.

Anyway, since i have the game, and ive almost completed the whole thing (History mode included) i could take some screen caps with the switch to bring some feats and statements. Its going to take me a while tho.

I dont wanna sound disrespectful, but he doesnt know anything about Warriors or FE1-3. And i have some doubts about his reasonings, but alas, maybe having only one "knowledgeable member" on fire emblem will make thing simpler.

I also have finished the history mode, while i think the game is overall very poorly designed, i would be lying if i said i wasnt entertained for 60 hours. But yeah, i even found that in one of the challenge maps, Lyndis can summon the Chaos Dragon on her own for some reason.

Kyle Ramos said:
I dont wanna sound disrespectful, but he doesnt know anything about Warriors or FE1-3.
And i have some doubts about his reasonings, but alas, maybe having only one "knowledgeable member" on fire emblem will make thing simpler.

I also have finished the history mode, while i think the game is overall very poorly designed, i would be lying if i said i wasnt entertained for 60 hours. But yeah, i even found that in one of the challenge maps, Lyndis can summon the Chaos Dragon on her own for some reason.
Well, summoning doesnt mean you have to be at that tier, but if she is comparable to the main cast, then a 6-B Lyn (or higher, as i think velezark is among the strongest villians so far) isnt far fetch.

Well, to be honest, it is extremely difficult sometimes to guage where some characters are at. Fire emblem is lacking in feats, One of the best feats is only due to the size of Grima.

You...have not played the GBA games or the Tellius games, have you?

There are country busting earthquakes, making thousands of stars shine in the middle of the day, nuclear winter, Sealing, Global Floods, and more.

And the strongest mainline villian (now, before the illumination feat gets fully calced) is Ashera. (High 6-A)

If you wanna go non canon, then Veronica with Tempest (2-C)

I have played nearly every single game, i have to say those are among the few that have statements, still not many feats tho.

Also, veronica is only 2-C via hax. She is very low in the physical spectrum. In fact, she is among the weakest in terms of physical capabilities.

She still has the higher tier.

Anyways, lets focus back on warriors, okay?

Any objections to Chaos Dragom being 2-C by merging two timelines?

Kyle Ramos said:
She still has the higher tier.

Anyways, lets focus back on warriors, okay?

Any objections to Chaos Dragom being 2-C by merging two timelines?
I dont mind an at least Low 2-C to 2-C Velezark. The problem is, would it be accepted? Plus a very detailed thread should be made. Im gonna see if i can do one in a couple days. I have to have a lot of evidence so i have to go through the entire story again.

Well, if you wanna.

But you only need the final battle at most.

It pretty much shows Chaos Lizard was the one that merged the timelines.

Also, this thread is pretty much already about FEW

Or maybe the final chapters to show it has possesion with the Darios killing his dad and stuff scenes.

Back