• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Warriors

Yo, i havent been here for a while.

Anyways, the FEW pages, i mean, they are pretty strong, arent they?

In the chronicles maps, even Lyn can summon the chaos dragon, who mashed up the Marth timeline pretty badly.

So, Low 2-C?

Well, he did mash up elements from the timeline. But as we both know, FE1 Awakening and Fates all take place in a single timeline, So it might not be that powerful, even if the characters constantly refer to their homes as "Our worlds".

Maybe only hax.

Celica and Lyn do not appear on the story mode at all, but in the Chronology Maps, every "Final Boss" Unit can summon the chaos dragon to the battlefield. In the latest update, (I think its called "Epic Battle"), the Lyn fight has her summoning the Timeline mashing dragon on her own.

And, i think you know Elibe and the Altea timeline are not one and the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9kP9WIo_ug

Here is a vid of the final boss, in the final moments, every hero is sent away to their respective "worlds" by the dragon dying.

Well, the world of (Insert Lianna´s and Rowan´s country here) got mashed up with various heroes and villians from the Altea Timeline (Shadow Dragon, Awakening and Fates), that were brought there by the chaos dragon so Darios could gatteer the sacred stone thingies so he could use the fire emblem to resurrect him with the blood of a noble.

And, i think you missed the fact that the chaos dragon slowly made the non important heroes (Lissa, ferderick, Camilla, Takumi, Sakura, etc.) return to their worlds as he was fighting the heroes. Which would be BFR by reversing his own spell.

But, you know, since they are all part of a single timeline (SD/Fates/Awakening) ,just pulling a bunch of ppl to another timeline (Warriors) might not be that powerful.

And, in the History maps, Multiple Units can summon the dragon at will.

Mostly villians and Lyn.

Seriously. Lyn summons the Chaos Dragon at the end of her fight on the Hero Challenge History Map. (#6)

PHEW. Finally found it.

https://youtu.be/Y36Taf1OYBY?t=41m16s

Lyn literally summons the Chaos Dragon on her own.

So Warriors Lyn should have summoning and possibly an AP advantage.

Lyn.

She is able to hurt the Fire Dragon without an holy weapon in FE7.

She could see beyond the fourth wall in FE Awakening.

She can summon the Chaos Dragon on her own in FE Warriors.

Top Tier in Fire Emblem Heroes

She does not wear underwear.

BEST. GIRL.

I said it could be lower than that.

It could just be regular summoning from different periods in time since he didnt bring Lyn in the story mode.

Since she is the only one from another timeline, there might not be that much argument for that level of power, but hey, she did randomly summon the dragon that could summon and bfr people at will.

Would that make a difference?

Literally the biggedt feat would be able to fight the Chaos Dragon, that can merge elements from different points in one timeline to another. But if it is just hax, then building level for facing Manaketes. Sub Sonic by able to dodge arrows or Hypersonic/Massively Hypersonic if the lightning tomes are considered true lighting. At one point they face shadow versions of the party, so literally every hero is scaled to each other.

And i just cant stop hyping Lyn, who can summon the Chaos Dragon on her own, and she is from the Elibe Timeline.

Its just so...weird to think about it.

But she someome who can summon a dragon that can summon a thing that can merge stuff from other timeline to another timeline while beimg for yet another timelime

Kyle Ramos said:
Bump

Man, things sure got unpopular in here.
Nah, the person above you said they needed to finish the heroes profile first. So theyll eventually get to warriors.

TBH, the Heroes thing was a joke, but I personally know nothing about FEW at the moment, meaning I don't have the knowledge to make profiles for it, although, the "Low 2-C feat" seems like it's just hax from what I'm reading

JustSomeWeirdo said:
TBH, the Heroes thing was a joke, but I personally know nothing about FEW at the moment, meaning I don't have the knowledge to make profiles for it, although, the "Low 2-C feat" seems like it's just hax from what I'm reading
Most likely its hax. But velezark is also extremely powerful as well. It was stated in the game that the queen of the divine dragons was not powerful enough to defeat him, instead resorted to sealing him.

Who ever the queen of the divine dragon is, is currently unknown (at least to me). But the divine dragons are extremely powerful, the queen must be more powerful than the other divine dragons. Naga has been stated to be the leader of the divine dragons, but i dont know if that is who they are referencing.

So. We calcing the ball of fire thing from the book 2 cinematic for heroes?

Also, merging at least two timelines is Low 2-C. Which are the Altea timeline and the Warriors Timeline.

It's not a feat that has happened in the story yet, so it wouldn't apply to anyone

I'm pretty sure merging timelines is actually 2-C

JustSomeWeirdo said:
It's not a feat that has happened in the story yet, so it wouldn't apply to anyone

I'm pretty sure merging timelines is actually 2-C
Is there anything preventing you from grasping knowledge of fire emblem warriors? Lacking a switch? Game?. Or just too busy with other franchises?

>Using wikis

The Jojo wiki has Sunlight Yellow Overdrive as comparable to the sun itself.

Sorry, but if it doesnt have any sources to that claim, ignore it.

Velezark does consume dimensions. He has control over space and time, and can open up rifts powerful enought to consume worlds. His only statement of strenght is that he was more powerful than the queen of the divine dragons. Im guessing they are talking about naga? (She is the only one refenreced to have lead the divine dragons)

Maybe, but there is no direct quote saying its Naga.

And if you could post proof of the chaos thingy dragon eating dimensions, then we might be able to scale everyone and their mother to him.

Kyle Ramos said:
Maybe, but there is no direct quote saying its Naga.

And if you could post proof of the chaos thingy dragon eating dimensions, then we might be able to scale everyone and their mother to him.
He doesnt eat dimensions, he creates rifts strong enought to consume worlds. So he doesnt physically do it.

Then what is the tier we are discussing for him?

2-C for merging timelines? For creating rifts? 6-B by scaling with a pseudo Naga? Lets focus on one thing at a time.

Kyle Ramos said:
Then what is the tier we are discussing for him?
2-C for merging timelines? For creating rifts? 6-B by scaling with a pseudo Naga? Lets focus on one thing at a time.
So what do you want to focus on first? A possible naga, or his method of dimension consumption?

His tier is the most important thing.

What are some of his biggest feats?

Merging two timelines (Altean Timeline and Warriors Timeline, 2-C)

Creating rifts in space

Fighting a Pseudo Holy Dragon (Posible equal to Naga, 6-B)

And since every character is able to hurt him/Villians and Lyn summoning him, everyone scales to him.

First starters, lets forget that naga is the queen, since it has no backing, and it was just my assumption. But we can start creating a minimum tier based on the possible size of the divine dragon velezark fought.

Screenshot 2017-12-29-21-03-22

The dragon is also at least as big as the world tree.

And based on the game, the divine tree is at least as big as a small kingdom

Screenshot 2017-12-29-21-03-57

Back