• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fiora Laurent (League of Legends) vs Raiden (Metal Gear)

Giving this Raiden for both Rounds. I assume he has the Murasama here? Zandatsu, Blade Mode, Better stamina, experience and arguable skill. That and her skills seem to have a cooldown to them.

Round two Raiden would just blitz her.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Giving this Raiden for both Rounds. I assume he has the Murasama here? Zandatsu, Blade Mode, Better stamina, experience and arguable skill. That and her skills seem to have a cooldown to them.

The last one is game mechanics, but vote counted.

Raiden: 1 Fiora: 0

A Mach 42 needs to activate an ability to be Mach 4000 as opposed to someone who's Mach 2000 by default

Raiden is starting off in ripper mode
Okay, high end garen calc is mach 8500 which she speed blitzes bad. Mid end is mach 1700 Ripper mode is mach 4000+

Okay, high end garen calc is mach 8500 which she speed blitzes bad. Mid end is mach 1700 Ripper mode is mach 4000+

Which end is accepted? I assume it's the mid end?

PROJECT Fiora's sword is also a HF Blade

Okay, high end garen calc is mach 8500 which she speed blitzes bad.
Mid end is mach 1700 Ripper mode is mach 4000+

Which end is accepted? I assume it's the mid end?

The Mid-End, Mach 1500+, juuuust below Low 7-C, but she's 7-C due to being a rival of Jax, who is >>>>> most of the weaker characters in the verse

@Weekly I saw. My main points were the Zandatsu and Blade Mode.
How will Zandatsu help? And Blade Mode's speed amping is nullified due to speed being equalized

How will Zandatsu help? And Blade Mode's speed amping is nullified due to speed being equalized

True on the second point. For round two, it is mach 5000 vs Mach 1500+

Zandatsu slows down he's perception of time IIRC it's like a time slow for him. Blade Mode also points out the weak spots in opponents.

Edit: NVM it's vice versa.

@Knight Fiora already has the ability to pick out weaknesses passively via Duelist Dance, and actively via Grand Challenge, and every time she hits a vital spot she gets faster for the former and for the later it heals her as well. She also has the ability to temporarily nullify incoming damage with Riposte, speed amping via Bladework and Burst of Speed.

Hmmm well her speed amplification moves are moot due to the speed equalization for R1. Which is what I'm assuming is the main round. Also Raiden can also heal himself via Nano Paste IIRC. Blade Mode still slows down his perception of time.

Off topic: Was she actually based on Raiden or something? They seem extremely similar.

He can but he has to get it from an enemy, its not something he just has with him. I mean...its not listed as time manip on his page, just a really good speed amp.

Yeah, all the PROJECT characters are based off of him

WeeklyBattles said:
He can but he has to get it from an enemy, its not something he just has with him. I mean...its not listed as time manip on his page, just a really good speed amp.

Yeah, all the PROJECT characters are based off of him
It slows down his perception of time, it is either speed amp or the most limited form of time manipulation I have ever seen. It isnt both, so pls pick one knight. As for nanopaste... Doesnt he need prep time for that? Edit: It is an item, so no. No items minus standard equipment.

Yeah that's just a really, REALLY good speed amp that makes time appear to slow down from his perspective

"Blade Mode allowed Raiden to supercharge his reflexes and slow the apparent passage of Time "
"slow the apparent passage of time"

Not slow time, but slow the perception of time.

And since it supercharges reflexes, it is not that it slows the perception of time is the cause, but rather the cause is it super charges your reflexes.

In other words

Cause: Supercharge reflexes

Effect: Slow the passage/perception of time.

It is basically just really, really good speed amp.

Even with speed equalize, it does allow for greater precision, but it is not time slow.

Very close tho.

Back