• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(FINISHED) Old Man vs Young Creature

In defense for Liung:
  • Considerably Better AP (1,695,168 Joules compared to 1,212,186.44145 Joules)
  • Can reduce and amp his stats and even give status affects (which he is immune to)
  • Good Senses
  • Pain resistant
In defense for Blitz:
  • 9-A Attack (Must be charged or it will never reach 9-A level)
  • Far more versitile (Oil, Wax, Fire, Explosion and Electricity Manipulation)
  • Can hit faster

In defense for Liung:
  • Considerably Better AP (1,695,168 Joules compared to 1,212,186.44145 Joules)
  • Can reduce and amp his stats and even give status affects (which he is immune to)
  • Good Senses
  • Pain resistant
In defense for Blitz:
  • 9-A Attack (Must be charged or it will never reach 9-A level)
  • Far more versitile (Oil, Wax, Fire, Explosion and Electricity Manipulation)
  • Can hit faster
In defense for Liung:
  • Far more intelligent and skilled.
  • Greater stamina.
In defense for Blitz:
  • Greater range.
  • Unlike anything Liung has fought.
It's also worth noting that both of them have higher AP than durability.

Ok, I’ve been building a narrative of multiple ways this fight could go and I have a question. When Blitz’s profile says that he fights defensively does that mean avoidance, barriers, or something I’ve not thought of?

Ok, I’ve been building a narrative of multiple ways this fight could go and I have a question. When Blitz’s profile says that he fights defensively does that mean avoidance, barriers, or something I’ve not thought of?
He's moreso less agressive, so avoidance

Ok, I think Liung wins by waiting things out to figure out Blitz's capabilities and then hitting him once he makes a mistake. The main way I see Blitz winning is ending this quickly which isn't really his style. In the end Liung needs to be analytical and methodical to win so I'd say mid difficulty, likely high difficulty given the speed gap.

Guess I'll FRA then, there's not too much to say on blitz' end.
Oleocrash can be charged in the background but Liung is gonna notice it and break it before it becomes a threat.
While Liung attacks far slower, he can react and attack
Liung scales to Asuna's speed which is baseline 34.3, however Blitz has attack speed almost double of this, which is 83.3333333333333 ect. m/s in all his speeds.

Personally I disagree with mid diff and would say high diff due to the speed.

Guess I'll FRA then, there's not too much to say on blitz' end.
Oleocrash can be charged in the background but Liung is gonna notice it and break it before it becomes a threat.
While Liung attacks far slower, he can react and attack
Liung scales to Asuna's speed which is baseline 34.3, however Blitz has attack speed almost double of this, which is 83.3333333333333 ect. m/s in all his speeds.

Personally I disagree with mid diff and would say high diff due to the speed.
Got it, thank you for your input. And you’re probably right about the difficulty.

Back