• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final fantasy 14 profile inaccurate ?

Ok so after taking a look at the profile for characters in ff14 on the site I found the profile of every character to be absolutely ridiculous and need total rework. As someone who has played through the entire game story line up to the latest patch, I found that the profile is built upon false connection, poor logic, and an outdated understanding of the world cosmology.

First of all, while FF14 does have similar characters that both look and have the same name as characters from the previous final fantasy game they are not necessarily the same character and thus aren't viable for scaling. Unless it is proven that they are the same character then the scaling can not be used.

The being that omega created is its own interpretation and should either be weaker or on par with omega itself not the original version of said character.

The void as we now know is only a shard of the original world which was a single planet/star which means the FF14 cloud of darkness and all who scale from her need to be updated to reflect the fact.

Last edited:
We're working on it, that's all I can really say. WoL and Zenos will have updated profiles, but I'm not sure what will happen to the other two garleans.

Back