• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Few questions about Tiering and Attack Potency.

Stefano4444

He/Him
1) What's the point of having a single separated tier for 5-dimensional characters (aka High Multiverse level+)?

Wouldn't be more simply (and less silly) tier them as Low Complex Multiverse level, along side with 6-dimensional characters, just like with the High Complex Multiverse level.

2) Why Dwarf Star level do even exist? Isn't basically an alternative name for Small Star level.

Just like Multi-Planet level = Large Planet level.

I don't see the point to having a tier like this be honest, isn't not like there is also a Supergiant Star level after Large Star level.

3) About High Universe level, while i'm far from be an expert about the universe, the last time i check there isn't that much evidence that prove that the universe is infinite.

Maybe i'm the one who is wrong, but an explanation would be helpful.

From my understanding of the wiki's tiering system:

1) Destroying an uncountably infinite number of regular universes would also qualify for High 2-A, and the difference between 5D and 6D is an uncountable infinite. There's also there generally being more 5Ds than other higher dimensionals above 4D, hence the more distinct separation. (There's more 5Ds/6Ds than 10Ds/11Ds, I would expect from fiction too)

2) Dwarf Star level is for feats that are too strong to be just gas giants but too weak to be small stars. The basis for it however, is from a brown dwarf "star": OTS-44.

3) High Universe level is for feats that are "Countably Infinite 3D", or 4D power lower than Low 2-C. Regular 3-A still exists, and its baseline is the whole observable universe.

1. There is no specific reasons, but we won't change it now.

2. Because Large Planet is way too huge and had to be separated. We just chose Dwarf Star for it.

3. It isn't something we implied though?

Back