• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Few Danganronpa Questions

Just_a_Random_Butler

Profile Enthusiast
VS Battles
Administrator
Leon Kuwata
  • The justification "(Destroyed a Monokuma by throwing Yasuhiro Hagakure's crystal ball on it)" seems weird to me (my memory could be foggy), where and when did this happen? If this feat exists, can someone that knows where and when this event happened link it in the profile?
Exisals and K1-B0 Class 1 LS
  • What's the reason they have this class? I tried finding the progenitor of this LS scaling, but I couldn't find the original reasoning. I would like it if the profiles have explanations behind this specific LS.

I think the Leon feat is from Danganronpa IF
Edit:
"At that very moment, a clear orb flying at 168 kilometres an hour was driven
straight into Monobear's jaws. The speaker inside it was destroyed, and the unit
itself was thrown all the way to the wall by the force of the impact.

Maizono came to her senses and turned to the direction from which the orb had
come flying. Standing there was Kuwata, breathing heavily and glaring at
Monobear's remains."

Last edited:
Oh, right. That was around the end of Danganronpa IF. Forgot that one, sorry.
Shouldn't we link a text uploader containing that same text for the justification, as a source?

How about the Class 1?

Back