• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCFW Thread 1: The Brutality

If I make it there might be a chance the Baldiverse might win

Principal of the thing can Teleport him to the detention room

Playtime can stop him from attacking and make him play Jumprope (Unless Jason has scissors)

The Bully can take away his machette

and 1st Prize and gotta sweep can push him around at very high speeds

Jason doesn't need to listen to any of them.

He can kick down the door and massacre the Principal.

Jason has a machete. Scissors are nothing.

He wouldn't listen to the Bully and slice him apart.

His machete cut through metal, so 1st Prize is a goner.

Christian Higdon said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Jason Voorhees holds a Chainsaw and drilled "Christian Higdon" on Baldi's Forehead.
Why my name? Am i a celeb all of a sudden?
No for fun, It can be anyones name, baldi loses too much blood and dies, HOSTLESS, Minx and Sheep Queen devourer Baldi's Remains

Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Jason Voorhees holds a Chainsaw and drilled "Christian Higdon" on Baldi's Forehead.
Why my name? Am i a celeb all of a sudden?
No for fun, It can be anyones name, baldi loses too much blood and dies, HOSTLESS, Minx and Sheep Queen devourer Baldi's Remains
So that what happens after Freddy dragged Baldi's corpse to hell

Well, HOSTLESS can devour Baldi on his own. His teeth are very sharp.

Though, seeing my name drilled on someone's dead carcass would be a little cool.

DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
I could do Waluigi vs Baldi
You were expecting a Fatal Conflict battle

TOO BAD

WALUIGI TIME!
Expecting a complete Baldi's Basics?

TOO BAD!

WALUIGI TIME!

DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
If Waluigi ever loses in FCFW than a WAH will happe
Yes. Now, out of all those fights i have in mind, which is your favorite? Just in case:

K. Rool vs Killer Croc

Spawn vs Strange

Bugs Bunny vs Thanos

Nightmare (FNAF 4) vs Slenderman

SHuman-Gorath vs Cthulhu

The Mask vs Carnage (Bold because it's my favorite one here)

Asriel vs Godzilla

Krampus vs Grinch

Pennywise, Slenderman, and Freddy Krueger'll be the ones to do so.

Also, changed the thread.

Maybe.

Actually, i don't think we should have anything to do with researched fights.

I prefer fights for fun.

Back