• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FC/OC VS Battles Discord

Following this! I have a Discord already, but I never use it. This may actually give me an excuse to actually open it up and use it!

Well tbh of this here, not that it's bad, i don't see the exact point of this being a thing when the wikia chat here can be an already enough place to do it.

Not only that, someone WOULD have to spend time moderating the Discord chat as well. I know i ain't gonna be responsible for it and idk who else can run it in anyones place here so...

I've been thinking, but it's just a suggestion.

I could make the server, then transfer the ownership of it to one of the folks who decided to mod it.

I just want to chime in and say I approve this idea. We could put a link to it on the FCOC chat, like the Superpower Wiki does for their's.

DK. If it had, it would be best to report it here afterwards. Unless someone is supposed to make it from the staff instead?

Hehe.

Just an update here:

So anyways to anyone that may have asked this, i have now added a link to the Discord chat on the front page.

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/FC/OC_Vs_Battles_Wiki

If you look on the right side of your screen, to anyone that uses a computer if i may say (kind of dk if this works on Tablet and Phone), there is a place called the "Help Section" that has some links to help or just show a user here to somewhere. On number 4 of it, there are links to where anyone where can go to have fun or whatever on either our fun and games board, or use our wikia chat to go and talk there with others. On there after the last one is where the Discord chat for ours is linked to directly.

Okay...

So just to make an update here on the Discord chat link i mentioned, yet again, that apparently getting to our group chat is not working as i expected it to be as it seems people need to get invites for it.

With that in mind, and having had to help a user join our chat from that...i think (IDK, we had more people be able to join in somehow but dk how and why), i would suggest asking the bureaucrats (me and Prom) for invites whenever one wants to join up our Discord group chat. Moreso to me since i'm more available to do so but asking Prom for it is not bad either way.

As for the group chat link thing, i'd would like to have any ideas of how anyone can join there if y'all can give out. Although i have someone i know that can help with this so it's not exactly needed either. Regardless, the chat link for Discord is taken down so all of y'all will have to come to me and/or Prom for invites for the time being until i can get this technical issue solved out.

It's not closed, just took down public links. If you want to be added you can send me a friend request on Discord. My username is Pretty Hate Machine#8347.

Back