• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Father vs son - DIO VS Giorno

In character

Speed equalized if needed

Part 1 Dio

Dio can see and hurt Gold Experience

No prior knowledge, but they know that they are father and son

Dior
Dio

Giorno Giovanna Anime
Giorno Giovanna

Yeah he never said if this was GER or GE. GER is probably the physically strongest of all the J-Universe Stands, but that's more my knowledge of scaling chains than confidence.

GE fills Dio with life through his punch and he just crumbles to dust

If Dio can touch and see GE it's up to debate, but if not GE can keep him toe to toe if Dio is careless against things Giorno gives life to.

In part 1, Dio was easily exploitable because of his willingness to test his limits and toy around during fights. I feel like physically, GE can cripple Dio pretty easily and he can definitely catch him off-guard with life-redirection creatures like snakes or frogs. Dio steps on one of them casually and ends up crushing himself, giving Giorno an opening for MUDA MUDA MUDA.

So I vote for Giorno, on the grounds that stand abilities > vampire abilities.

So.

Dio is already dead. Would Giorno's ability turn him into an animal with a single punch?

I was questioning if Zombies, Vampires and Pillarmen were actually undead in Jojo, since they emit different energy from living beings, hence why sunlight and hamon can kill them.

Back