• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Father and son bonding time (GRACE)

King Vegeta: 1.8052586424117006041491099326847 Tenatons

Vegeta: 4.8947252288836208908512638183148 Tenatons

Vegeta has a 2.7x AP advantage.

Prince Vegeta has also shown to be able to content with Goku, a highly skilled martial artist capable of outdoing masters. This alone puts him above everything King Vegeta has shown.

Prince Vegeta also has more... attacks in general, his Galick Gun would already be enough to overpower King Vegeta even further.

also King Vegeta's profile looking rough as ****.

Anyway, I'm voting the Prince.

The AP difference is only 2.7 not enough to one-shot. Plus, King Vegeta has a massive LS advantage and can create an artificial moon to become Oozaru.
Oh yeah, Vegeta won't realize this immediately and stop him, totally!

Nah, he will.
also, King Vegeta's power would drop considerably, so we can't even say he'll be able to compensate for the difference.

Sorry, it's the first time i create a profile
It's okay don't worry about it😭

And Vegeta outskills like and I doubt great ape would be a factor seeing how vegeta has fought up to this point, he'd either just apply to more pressure to not let King Vegeta transform(given things are dire for king Vegeta which they should be since prince Vegeta while slight has the AP advantage and from fighting Goku alone outskills King Vegeta to a insane degree from their showing)

Okay so I'm going to assume its pre-4th Zenkai Vegeta. Please correct me if I'm wrong though

AP
  • King Vegeta: Preformed a 7.5532e+39 Joule feat
  • Prince Vegeta: Comparable to a base Frieza who preformed a 2.0479e+40 Joule feat
So Prince Vegeta is 2.711x stronger

Lifting Strength

So the bane of Dragon Ball matches actually hilariously comes back against itself. King Vegeta upscales to 1.12510471e+15 kg (1.12 Trillion Metric Tons). Prince Vegeta has nothing that comes close. The nearest feat he scales to is hilariously worse than King Vegeta.

King Vegeta could put Prince Vegeta into an unbreakable choke hold and easily overpower him in every single clash they have if it goes beyond punches. Vegeta's only real counter option is to use barriers to break the hold though that can drain stamina.

Skillz

This is the hard part regarding this. King Vegeta has like, never fought someone that he either didn't stomp or didn't get rolled by. He nuked Fodder aliens but in reverse got casually one tapped by Frieza/couldn't harm Broly.

King Vegeta however went toe to toe with Goku, who despite occasional punch harder memes actually knows how to feat and leverage himself against an opponent who may be stronger than he is.

Win Cons
  • King Vegeta: Uses his hilariously superior lifting strength to choke out Vegeta
  • Prince Vegeta: Uses his nearly 3x AP and skill advantage to beat his father to death
If King Vegeta had any form of TK I'd probably just back him since he could just Guldo Vegeta and blast him when he's defenseless. But since he doesn't have it I'd imagine that Prince Vegeta just punches his father into submission with his superior skill and stuff like ki sense which gives you a rather solid edge on an enemy who lacks that ability.

haha

seems like the prince got this.

meh...I feel like king Vegeta should have some level of training or something.

Voting for the one who fears his wife

Voting for Vegeta. Not only does he have superior AP, but he said that he’d long surpassed his father before he was old enough to tell the difference. This heavily implies he possesses far greater skill than King Vegeta, and even if King Vegeta transformed into an Oozaru, Vegeta’s already shown he can deal with the Oozaru transformation relatively well.

Idk how to tell you this but you followed the wrong thread🥺😖

B64C03A3-79EF-44AD-BCC4-62DD2173B4B4.gif

Back