• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fast and Furious Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, the concrete pillar thing in F6 is reinforced concrete, since we see rebar sticking out of it.

Can we at least label which feats are from which F&F movie?
Brian one is from F&F 4, including book-shelf

The SUV crumpling one is from Hobbs and Shaw, metal door, tower collapsing and helicopter-pulling is also Hobbs and Shaw

Hobbs falling on an SUV is al

Dom getting launched from a Daytona is F6,

Hobbs falling on an SUV is F7, same deal with Dom smacking the concrete pillar against Shaw

The John Cena feat is obviously F9, the roof pulling feat is also F9 but that isn't online yet.

So are you willing to help us out by calculating this Jason?

Thank you very much for helping out. Tell us here when you are done.

Thank you very much for helping out. I appreciate it.

Judging from those calcs, Dom is more in line with baseline 9-B for most of the series and Hobbs is deeper into 9-B with the glass breaking feat in Hobbs and Shaw.

Kinda supports Hobbs and Shaw not scaling to previous movies. But I'd like to see if we can get other Dom feats calc'd.

I'll leave the ceiling pulling feat for later, since that one is hella out of my league.

Ok so based on this, I think we can work with 9-B, possibly higher.

The 9-B will be 50708.8 J based on Jakob punching a wall, and the higher end will be 2202773 J based on Brixton's metal dent feat.

Only the God tiers should get the "possibly higher" end.

The 9-B will be 50708.8 J based on Jakob punching a wall, and the higher end will be 2202773 J based on Brixton's metal dent feat.

Lmao “God tiers”

So is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here?

Thank you. Is there anything else left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Tallies established.

Technically...

FF6 and earlier characters are Street+ for AP scaling around durability on glass windshield
Reaction on cataching a lady thrown from a suddenly braking tank is Peak Human speed
Above average human LS for wrestling with Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson

Furious 7 Dom fragments a concrete pillar pushes to Wall.

FF9 Dom jumps to a higher Wall.

“Hobbs and Shaw” might/should have its own key phase.
The characters have a much higher Wall level and class 5 lifting strength for braking the helicopter, denting a steel door and "oh yeah" a glass floor.
Low superhuman measured punching speed.

Last edited:
Yeah I think Superhuman speed is fair. I'm not sure why they scale to bullet dodging.

Yeah I think Superhuman speed is fair. I'm not sure why they scale to bullet dodging.
First dodging a Glock pistol from 50 meters need only athletic human speed to do so. (375?/50=7.5 m/s High end Average Human)
Second, do Fast and Furious characters have gun-slinging, gun kata and bullet slicing feats like GI Joe did? I do not see so.

Non Hobbs and Shaw saga characters only have Peak Human speed.

Last edited:
Thanks for catching that.

I have made all the adjustments. I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back