• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fandom is Shit

Many wiki are moving from fandom because of their shit ads and corpo control.

then stop using them

oh right you can't
I don't know what you want to say here, I'm just giving you all a video to show how horrible fandom in comparison to other wiki provider.

Saying that to me won't change shit.

Many wiki are moving from fandom because of their shit ads and corpo control.

I don't know what you want to say here, I'm just giving you all a video to show how horrible fandom in comparison to other wiki provider.

Saying that to me won't change shit.
exactly, you showing us this won't change anything, so why bother show us something that everyone know?

exactly, you showing us this won't change anything, so why bother show us something that everyone know?
So everyone that doesn't know how deep is fandom in this, know. And also to enhance the knowledge itself to those who know.

This is in stupid point.

You think everyone know?

Also, it is you saying something won't change shit. Not me, as I think the more people know this- the more aware they are. And thus raising more chances for us to migrate our wiki.

Last edited:
So everyone that doesn't know how deep is fandom in this, know. And also to enhance the knowledge itself to those who know.

This is in stupid point.

You think everyone know?

Also, it is you saying something won't change shit. Not me, as I think the more people know this- the more aware they are. And thus raising more chances for us to migrate our wiki.
sigh

if you really think this will really make the staffs change the whole site to yet another location that is "better" than fandom then go for it

sigh

if you really think this will really make the staffs change the whole site to yet another location that is "better" than fandom then go for it
This is just a single small step.

Yes it will be hard, yes it will be slow, yes it will be tedious.

But these are necessary as fandom are getting worse, year by year.

This should be in the Staff Discussion ngl.
Moving.
:worried~1:

New Wiki-Wide project.

I just watched the video and I must say I agree about some points, not that I'm interested at all or have a problem with the current wiki, although I must say that Hollow Knight wiki design is very good and I can imagine VSB like that.

Back