• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail - Final Arc/Predictions

I have a question for everyone here, do you think that the current ongoing arc will be Fairy Tail's last? It seems to feel like the last with the current battle against Zeref's whole empire.

I suppose it all depends on who is killed and who survives this current arc. It's possible that Zeref dies and Acnologia lives and we get at least one more arc to deal with Acnologia, or both are defeated and the whole story comes to an end.

What does everyone here think?

I think that Irene Belserion will turn out to be Elza's mother, or possibly much older sister.

If this isn't the last arc then the next will be. I see 2 possible ways for this arc to not be the last.

1) Zeref's Empire is defeated but Acnologia survives and runs again,only to be beaten in the next arc or

2) Acnologia dies and Zeref survives, so the next arc will be about him.

But, seeing as how Hiro has written this arc, i believe that it will be the last one.

This could be the last arc, but if it isn't, then i guess the next one would be about Acnologia. E.N.D. might get a full arc for himself, but that's unlikely. And even then, Mashima could always throw Ankhseram into the mix for yet another arc. I can't think of anything Mashima could do after that, though.

Those last few chapters have been boring as hell though, so E.N.D. better be worth it.

Well I wouldn't say the last few chapters have been boring, for me they've just been annoying thanks to all the Death fake-out scenes. Hiro has pulled off, what 3 of them in the last 30 chapters (Gajeel, Mira and now Juvia)? I mean when Juvia was supposed to die I wasn't emotionally effected I was just rolling my eyes thinking "come on I'm not falling for this again".

Yojimbo1989 said:
I mean when Juvia was supposed to die I wasn't emotionally effected I was just rolling my eyes thinking "come on I'm not falling for this again".
Exactly my feel. Juvia is my favourite FT character but because of how Hiro dealt with Gajeel and Mira I didn't even feel anything when she "died".

Back to topic, I fear the revelation of connection between Irene and Erza will include another flashback...

These are just scratched ideas for the Grand Magic Games arc. They are found in volume 32 in the afterword. Ulitimately, he changed his mind and went along with what we have now.

Is that true? Why he change his mind? This already look awesome to me.

Well i guess hm will use this idea again

Back